Rd 2 Riverside vs Lewis County

Pantherpride45

3 minutes ago, Sweathog55 said:

My question to you is this, and I know you won’t answer it. Page is what, 5A? What has lowly little 2A LC done to cause you such pain? This seems like a soul sucking wound for you. Like every time LC kicks off each year, a scab has been ripped off and the bleeding starts again. Do you pull for Ohio State and send hate mail to Coach Saban or mail dog crap to Oregon’s athletic director? We are irrelevant to the elite Nashville area teams.

We take pride in this program bottom line. 

Regular season paper champions.. Yet again!

2 minutes ago, LCPanther4Life said:

What’s your name and address Pizza ###### ? I want to send you a Christmas Card this year. 

I wish we had to give our our info on here if we wanted to get on here and consistently bash someone’s program instead of hiding behind a computer screen . Bet if we did we wouldn’t hear a word from Pizza Pus$ again . 

Just now, TRamrod38 said:

I have seen teams score 2 TD's in a game in less than 30 seconds what do you mean it was to late?

By that last drive, they were gassed. You can’t grind out that long and expect a different result. What did we have 8 boys going both ways all night? I’m not saying it couldn’t have happened, I’m saying they didn’t have time at the speed they were playing.

29 minutes ago, Sweathog55 said:

By that last drive, they were gassed. You can’t grind out that long and expect a different result. What did we have 8 boys going both ways all night? I’m not saying it couldn’t have happened, I’m saying they didn’t have time at the speed they were playing.

Excuses... Would not have mattered any way. Second round of the playoffs Lewis County is always put out by the second round. That is regardless of the record too!

18 minutes ago, Sweathog55 said:

Momma said it’s bedtime, put the phone up and brush your teeth like a good little boy now. 

19 minutes ago, Sweathog55 said:

Momma said it’s bedtime, put the phone up and brush your teeth like a good little boy now. 

10 minutes ago, LCPanther4Life said:

Get to bed Pizza Pus$ ! 

Got the heat turned on in that gym?