Rd 2 Riverside vs Lewis County

Pantherpride45

1 hour ago, Sweathog55 said:

By that last drive, they were gassed. You can’t grind out that long and expect a different result. What did we have 8 boys going both ways all night? I’m not saying it couldn’t have happened, I’m saying they didn’t have time at the speed they were playing.

Excuses are like buttholes guy 

1 minute ago, GeneralForrest said:

you dont punt late in the 4th down two scores. you just dont. 

I know right! Sounds like he was more worried about Riverside scoring again rather than trying to score themselves. Idk I wasn’t there but I would be livid if our coach punted late in the fourth down 12!  You gotta take that chance you just got too!

It just upsets so many of us to know we could be so much more versatile than what is showing. These juniors and a couple sophomores have been competing at top level for baseball since they were knee high. Know them all personally and can’t nobody tell me they can’t work mixing it up. There’s no confidence in doing it tho when giving that slim opportunity when there’s never been any belief in the passing game. And working on doing it the right way instead of running thru the motions once a week at practice.. these kids are too athletic not to mix it up and really drill it.

Edited by Aa09

And as far as coach Sharp goes I believe he’s a really good coach. Would never take anything away from him and his success. He’s put so much time and energy into our program and we are thankful for that. I just feel each team is different and can be coached differently. This year being one of them and especially next year.. 

6 minutes ago, Aa09 said:

And as far as coach Sharp goes I believe he’s a really good coach. Would never take anything away from him and his success. He’s put so much time and energy into our program and we are thankful for that. I just feel each team is different and can be coached differently. This year being one of them and especially next year.. 

Good post I agree. Coach Sharp has done a tremendous job throughout the years building and sustaining a good program but yeah got to flexible to the strengths of your team 

5 hours ago, Aa09 said:

5 hours ago, Bigpun54 said:

Good post I agree. Coach Sharp has done a tremendous job throughout the years building and sustaining a good program but yeah got to flexible to the strengths of your team 

This is half the reason they are always put out in the early rounds of the playoffs each and every year. But, it may be that they just never have a talented QB or WR.

Then again, if you never play anybody, the kids don’t know how to step up their game when they finally face decent competition in the playoffs?