Rd 2 Riverside vs Lewis County

Pantherpride45

37 minutes ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

Wait a minute! Hold your horses! Stop the press! You mean to tell me that Lewis County went undefeated the entire season, won the region championship and got put out in the early rounds of the playoff?

Who would have ever thunk it? I mean, has this ever happened before? Does this happen often? I just can’t believe this! Just simply unfathomable! 

Paper champs strike again!

17 minutes ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

This isn’t a forum about Page. It’s about the regular season paper champions from Hogenwald.

No, you apparently see this as a “safe space” to hide behind your mom’s computer and let loose talking crap about a program that has, every year, 75+ kids lining up to join. A program that means more to this community than any other sport. A sport that brings this great little town together where we can rally behind something that matters. Maybe you should start a page for your team, and take some pride in them instead of allowing Coach Sharp and his T$$AA (as you put it) buddies envelope and affect your every waking minute. 
Same for you too @WingT08

Edited by Sweathog55

2 minutes ago, Sweathog55 said:

No, you apparently see this as a “safe space” to hide behind your mom’s computer and let loose talking crap about a program that has, every year, 75+ kids lining up to join. A program that means more to this community than any other sport. A sport that brings this great little town together where we can rally behind something that matters. Maybe you should start a page for your team, and take some pride in them instead of allowing Coach Sharp and his T$$AA (as you put it) buddies envelope and affect your every waking minute. 

How many years does this make regular season paper champions?  If the only thing the town has to rally around a fake program, there is/are major problems down there!

50 minutes ago, Sweathog55 said:

Good luck Rats

Thanks man honestly didn’t know how this would turn out especially after first half. Thought Carroll would eventually break one or McCann would pound it in. Defense made the plays and uncharacteristicly I think RHS wore out their big boys up front and Riverside two backs did a good job getting few yards at a time. Good game 

2 minutes ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

How many years does this make regular season paper champions?  If the only thing the town has to rally around a fake program, there is/are major problems down there!

My question to you is this, and I know you won’t answer it. Page is what, 5A? What has lowly little 2A LC done to cause you such pain? This seems like a soul sucking wound for you. Like every time LC kicks off each year, a scab has been ripped off and the bleeding starts again. Do you pull for Ohio State and send hate mail to Coach Saban or mail dog crap to Oregon’s athletic director? We are irrelevant to the elite Nashville area teams.

We take pride in this program bottom line. 

6 minutes ago, Bigpun54 said:

Thanks man honestly didn’t know how this would turn out especially after first half. Thought Carroll would eventually break one or McCann would pound it in. Defense made the plays and uncharacteristicly I think RHS wore out their big boys up front and Riverside two backs did a good job getting few yards at a time. Good game 

Yes sir. Hope y’all pound Waverly like I watched you do last year. Be careful on the way home