Upperman vs. Loudon

MadHatter1

On 11/17/2020 at 8:01 AM, Beeman said:

Oh and by the way..... in the past Upperman has went 8-4 or better a total of 6 times. 1 time with Maynard, 2 times with Herron .......... Wait for it, wait for it.............3 times in 3 yrs with Caine ........See you don’t have a clue . I think I just set you straight,   LOL

And that same team Caine won also those games with the first 2 seasons. How did he do when coached against it at Sequatchie? Yup he lost. Why you think he made a BEE Line to baxter? He wanted to ride that talent train...Herron and his assistants developed those players. 

On 11/18/2020 at 5:22 PM, MadHatter1 said:

And that same team Caine won also those games with the first 2 seasons. How did he do when coached against it at Sequatchie? Yup he lost. Why you think he made a BEE Line to baxter? He wanted to ride that talent train...Herron and his assistants developed those players. 

You my friend are a complete idiot. Do you realize the amount of talent that graduated the last two yrs.  I do agree Caine saw the talent level at Upperman and that’s one reason he came...... just remember Herron quit , he didn’t get fired , he quit, who would you have hired? Caine has more knowledge in his pinky than you in your whole body. This same team you are dogging will be back next yr. a lot better you’re only losing two or three starters. If players were out of position...... tell me which ones and when and where..... sure you can’t because you have no idea. So you’re saying all the players that he got from the coach before Were all developed under the couch before ... lol ...  most of those players werent even playing the year before they were sitting the bench. Everyone knows Herrons last year coaching .... Williams was actually running the team . Herron wasn’t even at half of the practices .......your turn

Not dogging the players..Just saying the TEAM would be better if the coach had coordinators or if they do let them be coordinators. And hold your players accountable. If you turn the ball over you need to set your tail on the bench for a little while and think about it. Obviously his approach to it didnt work. 2 years now and still the same problem. Im sure Livingston is tickled to death tho with those gift wins. And why is Williams the best coach in baxter not coaching high school anymore? Your just a Yes man. You have no idea what your talking about. If he has that much knowledge in his pinky finger he needs to move some of it to his brain. This has to be one of the worst called offenses I have ever saw.  When you get into the 2nd quarter of games and your best offensive player hasnt touched the ball your not the sharpest knife in the drawer. The old OC was at least smart enough to feed his stud back the ball. All you had to do was stop the 1950s style single wing sweep and the Bees were beat. Passing game was down right awful most of the time and you could predict the run plays from Flynns Lick. I dont expect you to understand these things. But your for sure his number one fan.  You better enjoy it because he will probably bounce after he finishes 3rd in the region next year. 

15 minutes ago, MadHatter1 said:

Not dogging the players..Just saying the TEAM would be better if the coach had coordinators or if they do let them be coordinators. And hold your players accountable. If you turn the ball over you need to set your tail on the bench for a little while and think about it. Obviously his approach to it didnt work. 2 years now and still the same problem. Im sure Livingston is tickled to death tho with those gift wins. And why is Williams the best coach in baxter not coaching high school anymore? Your just a Yes man. You have no idea what your talking about. If he has that much knowledge in his pinky finger he needs to move some of it to his brain. This has to be one of the worst called offenses I have ever saw.  When you get into the 2nd quarter of games and your best offensive player hasnt touched the ball your not the sharpest knife in the drawer. The old OC was at least smart enough to feed his stud back the ball. All you had to do was stop the 1950s style single wing sweep and the Bees were beat. Passing game was down right awful most of the time and you could predict the run plays from Flynns Lick. I dont expect you to understand these things. But your for sure his number one fan.  You better enjoy it because he will probably bounce after he finishes 3rd in the region next year. 

We will see ....... I do agree that he for sure is a defensive minded coach. And as far as everything else we will see what happens. I expect an apology whenever everything is said and done. 3rd place next yr........ NOTED. 

9 hours ago, Beeman said:

You my friend are a complete idiot. Do you realize the amount of talent that graduated the last two yrs.  I do agree Caine saw the talent level at Upperman and that’s one reason he came...... just remember Herron quit , he didn’t get fired , he quit, who would you have hired? Caine has more knowledge in his pinky than you in your whole body. This same team you are dogging will be back next yr. a lot better you’re only losing two or three starters. If players were out of position...... tell me which ones and when and where..... sure you can’t because you have no idea. So you’re saying all the players that he got from the coach before Were all developed under the couch before ... lol ...  most of those players werent even playing the year before they were sitting the bench. Everyone knows Herrons last year coaching .... Williams was actually running the team . Herron wasn’t even at half of the practices .......your turn

Yes she is! :lol:

image.jpeg.f19646fe9b324697b756e34d3dd2aa10.jpeg

21 hours ago, MadHatter1 said:

This sounds personal. Did he hurt your feelings or something? I can hardly understand one of your terrible sentences. So I can’t take any football advice by a guy who writes worse than a first grader, it usually translates to a guy who had an incredible middle school football career but “hurt his Knee”  before high school. I will now be skipping over every one of your posts and I hope everyone else from upperman will too.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, HUD60 said:

This sounds personal. Did he hurt your feelings or something? I can hardly understand one of your terrible sentences. So I can’t take any football advice by a guy who writes worse than a first grader, it usually translates to a guy who had an incredible middle school football career but “hurt his Knee”  before high school. I will now be skipping over every one of your posts and I hope everyone else from upperman will too.

Me not know him personally. Me just thinks him could do better. Me thinks him not so good at offense. Hatter not sure anyones taught them boys not to give the ball to the other team. Its ok to kick it to them but they like to just throw it on the ground and say here you have it.  Hatter make this simpler to read  for you. Its ok Hatter understand. Hatters x wife also educated in baxter. She not so good at reading or writing either. No need to skip posts Hatter going to watch white county from now on. Spent most of this season over there anyway. Them got good smart coach.  Hatter come back when baxter wise up. Maybe coach learn from him mistakes and do better next year. Maybe him look for another talent rich school and jump boat like him done in the past to. Why coach kids up when you can let someone else and jump in at the end and everyone think you great. Sequatchie not think him so great anymore. Hatter thinks baxter soon realize this also. Bye bye.