Round 3 of Round 3: TC at H2O

tcjacket13

1 hour ago, JohnDutton said:

You aren't beating TC by 21 points on your best night and TC's worst night! I can promise you that.  Peabody might, but not Watertown!!!!!  It's all fun and games until Q gets hit, then Q turns into Z and falls to the end of the alphabet and disappears.  

Like you know your alphabet. Quit lying 

2 minutes ago, PurpleTigersby100 said:

You gotta be in Trousdale, aren’t inmate numbers like 5 or 6 digits long? Maybe the TSSAA can make an exception to the “only 2 numbers on a uniform” rule

I know you get excited when typing, but you "gotta" stop with the run-on sentences.  I feel like I'm reading Pig Latin when I read your responses.  My fellow inmates have better grammar than you.  

1 minute ago, Grizzly478 said:

What’s ur opinion on the game, i’m 11 so i qualify for talking football with you 

I think it will be a very close game.  I can see a 1 score game either way.  I'd say a 21-17. TC has been there and are proven, but Watertown seems to have the better team at the moment.  I think the game will come down to who makes the least mistakes and turnovers.  If TC comes out and turns the ball over a couple times, Watertown could win by 14.  Same goes the other way.  I see another battle in the 3rd round.  I'm just glad we get to witness good football like this in our area.  

6 minutes ago, JohnDutton said:

I think it will be a very close game.  I can see a 1 score game either way.  I'd say a 21-17. TC has been there and are proven, but Watertown seems to have the better team at the moment.  I think the game will come down to who makes the least mistakes and turnovers.  If TC comes out and turns the ball over a couple times, Watertown could win by 14.  Same goes the other way.  I see another battle in the 3rd round.  I'm just glad we get to witness good football like this in our area.  

I agree, I think that the biggest thing for us is to have a good start and gain some confidence early. Whether that means get an early turnover or have a big play or big drive early. I also think that we are built better to play from behind so if you guys get up by a score or 2 we are a big play away from being back in it because we are so explosive. I also think a dry field favors us tremendously. I expect a great, hard fought, game. 

28 minutes ago, JohnDutton said:

18 minutes ago, Grizzly478 said:

I agree, I think that the biggest thing for us is to have a good start and gain some confidence early. Whether that means get an early turnover or have a big play or big drive early. I also think that we are built better to play from behind so if you guys get up by a score or 2 we are a big play away from being back in it because we are so explosive. I also think a dry field favors us tremendously. I expect a great, hard fought, game. 

11 minutes ago, Grizzly478 said:

I also think whoever adapts to the others 2nd half adjustments is key as well. For example, last year in the first half we dinked and dunked you to death, and in the second half you went man and dared us to beat you over top. 

Love this type of chatter much better the some things on this thread. the nashing and bashing and name calling gets old. Football talk though always is great.

With that, I think you both are spot on. If you want My Take, well check out the Burma Road podcast when it's released later in the week. I'm hearing that both schools will have a little something to listen to. 

Edited by BCB~MVP
  • Upvote 2