Round 3 of Round 3: TC at H2O

tcjacket13

45 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

You know RTD, I always had you marked as being on the slow side, but come to find out you may be the smartest fella in Hartsville!

I may be slow but I'm always honest about how I feel. In the first matchup, H2O QB seemed to have an off game and you'll still won I don't see him having two bad games against TC..

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, jimmycrackedthatcorn said:

I guess I will look for an old pot-bellied hillbilly showing his plumber's crack with a W on his hat then and sit by H2zero then. 

H20MAN has his own suite in the pressbox. That's why Dr Clint has to sit with us common folks. 

Edited by biggest

21 minutes ago, RTD said:

I may be slow but I'm always honest about how I feel. In the first matchup, H2O QB seemed to have an off game and you'll still won I don't see him having two bad games against TC..

I reckon you’re alright for a Hartsville boy... of course that’s not saying much!

18 minutes ago, jimmycrackedthatcorn said:

I guess I will look for an old pot-bellied hillbilly showing his plumber's crack with a W on his hat then and sit by H2zero then. 

Don’t bring those smells over here man... We just was able to get the stench off the visitors bleachers from the last time y’all were over here and there is another nationwide shortage of bleach and Lysol wipes!

Meigs fans deserve better than that!

6 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

Don’t bring those smells over here man... We just was able to get the stench off the visitors bleachers from the last time y’all were over here and there is another nationwide shortage of bleach and Lysol wipes!

Meigs fans deserve better than that!

In that case I will not share any of my corn with you.