Round 3 of Round 3: TC at H2O

tcjacket13

H2O Man’s Key To Victory

Watertown

1. Don’t get distracted by the awful smell coming from the TC folk (this will take discipline)

2. Don’t turn the ball over ( hasn’t been an issue all year)

3. Sustain drives ( we have to score points when we get down in the red zone)

4. Don’t give TC short field situations (make them drive the ball)

5. See number 1

TC

1. Pray for a miracle!

2. Create some turnovers

3. Play mistake free / disciplined football.

4. Stay composed if you fall behind.

5. See number 1

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, BCB~MVP said:

Honestly guys, the whole first game talk coming from both sides means nothing. The 2 teams we will see on the field come Friday night with be completely different from what we saw Week 3. In a year where teams could not have a fall camp, the W3 was essentially the final scrimmage in a normal year. I have not seen the first play of Watertown following that game but much like the Jackets, I know they have improved. Looking forward to a game in the dry with 2 great teams. I pray we make it to the game  and through it healthy and we are all entertained by the great athletes these 2 schools will present. 

We got have something to  bypass time.

8 minutes ago, bigstick12 said:

How many turn overs did tc have in the first game with Watertown this year. it's a simple question? And yes I watched the game on youtube.

They had several created turnovers for sure, but the biggest issues they had was that they could not move the ball when they didn’t turn it over.

They also had issues keeping up with our offense, though I will say they bent but did not break!

H2O hands down was the better team in week 3 ( in all aspects other than kicking) will they be this week, I’m not sure.?

I don’t know where you live, but I’ll buy you and your family dinner if they beat us by 14. That’s without them turning it over! I’m that confident that if they win it will be by no more than 7.

Edited by H2Oman

3 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

They had several created turnovers for sure, but the biggest issues they had was that they could not move the ball when they didn’t turn it over.

They also had issues keeping up with our offense, though I will say they bent but did not break!

H2O hands down was the better team in week 3 ( in all aspects other than kicking) will they be this week, I’m not sure.?

I don’t know where you live, but I’ll buy you and your family dinner if they beat us by 14. That’s without them turning it over! I’m that confident that if they win it will be by no more than 7.

The team with the least amount of mistakes has won this game the last 5 times it has been played... nothing will change, the team with the least amount of mistakes will win this game! 

11 minutes ago, BCB~MVP said:

Honestly guys, the whole first game talk coming from both sides means nothing. The 2 teams we will see on the field come Friday night with be completely different from what we saw Week 3. In a year where teams could not have a fall camp, the W3 was essentially the final scrimmage in a normal year. I have not seen the first play of Watertown following that game but much like the Jackets, I know they have improved. Looking forward to a game in the dry with 2 great teams. I pray we make it to the game  and through it healthy and we are all entertained by the great athletes these 2 schools will present. 

True

5 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

They had several created turnovers for sure, H2O hands down was the better team in week 3

TC had 3 fumbles and a bad snap on a punt that cost them 2 points, and yes H2O was the better team in week 3, they scored more points, but are they really the better team??? I’m saying if H2O turned it over 3 times to us we would have won by more than 2, and yes I know y’all drove it up and down the field, but you only found the end zone 1 time! With all this being said H2O earned that 1st win, and should be a dandy come Friday night as I believe this will be a 7-10 pt game either way 

6 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

Fair enough but let's not forget im pretty sure one of their good players didn't play the entire second half and they had other key players totally out with injuries. It want b the same team as the first game and there sure is a lot of crow'n for winning the first game by 2 points on the factors I stated and getting put out by them 2 years straight.

9 minutes ago, bigstick12 said:

Fair enough but let's not forget im pretty sure one of their good players didn't play the entire second half and they had other key players totally out with injuries. It want b the same team as the first game and there sure is a lot of crow'n for winning the first game by 2 points on the factors I stated and getting put out by them 2 years straight.

I like crow’n big man, but I’ll also eat my crow if we lose Friday... I’ve done it two years in a row!

PS: I think in the last 5 meetings the outcome has been decided by 15 points combined, so to predict a 14 point victory from either team seems kind of crazy. Neither team has shown anything but improvement as the year has went on, so I’m with @TCRadio on this. I put the spread at about 7. 

Edited by H2Oman