Round 3 of Round 3: TC at H2O

tcjacket13

5 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

lol.

Yeah probably about 11 years ago  ( mind you I hadn’t played in about 11 years then myself) I was playing a bunch of guys I grew up with in Lebanon and I made a ankle breaking move ( I’m thinking I’m the stuff at this point) went about 5 more yards and pulled a hamstring. I was done after that and haven’t played any kind of contact since then!

I am up for all time QB though... 50 Mississippi  rule intact!!

We arent as young as we once were and our bodies will quickly let us know that! 

Someone mentioned it so it made me wonder. If you were to set a spread for the game Friday, what would your spread be for the game be? How many points and in favor of who?

I think I would have to say Watertown -3 because of the simple fact that they are at home. From what I have heard, the fan representation might not exactly reflect that come Friday!

Edited by jacketpharmer

2 minutes ago, jacketpharmer said:

Since someone mentioned it so it made me wonder. If you were to set a spread for the game Friday, what would your spread for the game be? How many points and in favor of who?

I think I would have to say Watertown -3 because of the simple fact that they are at home. From what I have heard, the fan representation might not exactly reflect that come Friday!

As a betting odd I would say H2O -3 is fair but because they are at home I would say give them another point and half so H2O -4 1/2, the real test is what would the over under be? 31? 

Edited by TCRadio

1 hour ago, H2Oman said:

Evidently you didn’t watch the first game!

Rankins only 50%, BC gets hurt and out half the game, and Ford didn't even play.  No excuses (that's part of the game) but Watertown only won by a whole 2 points.  I'm confused on where all this talk about the first game is coming from.  I personally think that was Watertown's chance to completely whip TC on their own turf and they escaped with a 2 point win.  Whole new season now and we know how the Jackets respond when season 2 starts.     

8 minutes ago, jacketpharmer said:

Someone mentioned it so it made me wonder. If you were to set a spread for the game Friday, what would your spread be for the game be? How many points and in favor of who?

The crowd will be interesting! I know of a bunch from both  sides that  bought tickets from the  opposite side.  Who knows  lol

20 minutes ago, JohnDutton said:

Rankins only 50%, BC gets hurt and out half the game, and Ford didn't even play.  No excuses (that's part of the game) but Watertown only won by a whole 2 points.  I'm confused on where all this talk about the first game is coming from.  I personally think that was Watertown's chance to completely whip TC on their own turf and they escaped with a 2 point win.  Whole new season now and we know how the Jackets respond when season 2 starts.     

Phil Mygroin didn't play for Watertown either!!!!

Edited by biggest
  • Upvote 1