Round 3 of Round 3: TC at H2O

tcjacket13

5 hours ago, Grizzly478 said:

I also think whoever adapts to the others 2nd half adjustments is key as well. For example, last year in the first half we dinked and dunked you to death, and in the second half you went man and dared us to beat you over top. 

TC has to stop the passes to RB getting 7-8 yards a play in the first matchup. Also, TC has to come up and get #7 on the ground. Both teams know what each other likes to do and know what they will try to do. This game will be won and lost upfront in the trenches. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, RTD said:

TC has to stop the passes to RB getting 7-8 yards a play in the first matchup. Also, TC has to come up and get #7 on the ground. Both teams know what each other likes to do and know what they will try to do. This game will be won and lost upfront in the trenches. 

I believe we are better up front. My biggest concern is stopping their athletes from getting in space, while getting ours in space. We have to come up and challenge their skill people. 

Edited by Sidelinehustler

12 minutes ago, Sidelinehustler said:

Disagree. The issue the first game was we kept throwing the ball on the ground. Hopefully we have gotten over our leather allergy. 

Agree to disagree! I will admit that going into that game I was concerned about our line play, but after I felt our line not only held their own, but actually outplayed TC’s.