Quarterfinals- Summit @ Beech

eers

I'll never doubt Beech again. They put it to Hillsboro. Even though I didn't see the game, Director hit it on the head and said the more disciplined team would win. Beech and HC are always here for a reason. I expect a close game with Beech coming out on top.  The last 2 times these teams have played it's been close and come down to the last drive. Beech 28 Summit 21

5 hours ago, Frauddle said:

I'll never doubt Beech again. They put it to Hillsboro. Even though I didn't see the game, Director hit it on the head and said the more disciplined team would win. Beech and HC are always here for a reason. I expect a close game with Beech coming out on top.  The last 2 times these teams have played it's been close and come down to the last drive. Beech 28 Summit 21

I think we could very well see this again. Summit is not gonna just lay down. 

44 minutes ago, BooWhoWiseMan said:

Completely agree.  I still don't know what happened to start that whole thing.

from what i can remember, a couple of years back FNR wanted to go to Beech to do a game. Beech said that’s great, you just won’t be able to use our press box (Beech has their own guys doing play by play and used to have a student lead one). FNR basically said either we use the box or we don’t come, and Beech basically said sorry then don’t come. Then FNR went and made a fool of themselves on their media outlets calling Beech out saying they refused and told them they weren’t allowed to come. which was not the case. They just had to set up somewhere other than the box and they cried about it. 

However now that i think about it, they were there earlier this year for the Hendersonville game. so i guess it’s boiled over. i see no reason why Beech/Summit can’t be televised this week. 

Edited by Bump11