Quarterfinals- Summit @ Beech

eers

3 minutes ago, tandem said:

Summit’s QB is the best team Beech has played all year.....by a lot. Congratulations to the Spartans. It looks like you have a pretty easy path to a gold ball. 

Huh?? Henry County is gonna be easy you think? They might have a thing or 2 to say about that. That has to be one of the dumbest comments I’ve heard all night. Congratulations.

Edited by SweetScience
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, PatriotsNation said:

Easy? Hmm ok

lol i think he’s speaking a little out of his you know what. should be pretty even odds.  Honestly may be a pick em game. but whoever wins i think will be the favorite in cookeville. West and Central going down in the same night...never woulda predicted that.  

11 hours ago, dawgs82 said:

Only time will tell! West and Central didn't fall to nobodies. Both Oak Ridge and South Doyle would have taken Summit last year in Cookeville. They are two good teams. Who ever the last two are left standing for Cookeville, it will be a great game.

oh i’m not saying that at all. i actually picked Doyle to win. it’s just crazy both lost. definitely gonna make for a must watch final