Semis..... Waverly travels to Peabody. What's your thought?

tigers90

2 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

We are young. All them boys played the best they could. They will grow from this game. QB (#8) will be very good his brother also plays but had a season ending injury at the beginning of the season. I think we will make another run next year. 

That’s good, and hope the young man makes a comeback next season. Good luck next season to you guys 

Edited by Goldenpride

7 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

We are young. All them boys played the best they could. They will grow from this game. QB (#8) will be very good his brother also plays but had a season ending injury at the beginning of the season. I think we will make another run next year. 

Dooley is a stud,he didn't win but there's something to be said when you face extreme diversity ! He still battled and this game was played by all at a high moral level as well !

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Golddoctor said:

Vandy is a good guy. He sometimes make bold predictions and gets it right.  But he was 0 for 2 tonight.  It's hard to make bold predictions without the eye test.  I saw this Milan win.  Look at how Covington played them last year and you guys were better than Covington last year.  Go Bulldogs

My eye test is usually on point! I probably travel more than anyone around here to watch all kinds of games from west Tennessee to East Tennessee. I’m not shocked that Peabody beat Waverly I was just trying to build the game up throughout the week. Now the Milan and Pearl Cohn game I honestly thought PC would beat Milan. I’m glad they didn’t. I will be pulling for them mud dogs!

Edited by vandyfan1

55 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

My eye test is usually on point! I probably travel more than anyone around here to watch all kinds of games from west Tennessee to East Tennessee. I’m not shocked that Peabody beat Waverly I was just trying to build the game up throughout the week. Now the Milan and Pearl Cohn game I honestly thought PC would beat Milan. I’m glad they didn’t. I will be pulling for them mud dogs!

What? Are you not pulling for the Tide?  If Wavo would have beaten us, I would have pulled for them.  West Tn. man. But you do have the right to pull for Meigs if that is your choice. No hard feelings just strange that West would pull for East.

Edited by Golddoctor

2 minutes ago, Golddoctor said:

What? Are you not pulling for the Tide?  If Wavo would have beaten us, I would have pulled for them.  West Tn. man. But you do have the right to pull for Meigs if that is your choice. No hard feelings just strange that West would pull for East.

Good night guys. Let's do this again tomorrow.  Hope  you make it to the  Ville Vandy.

As I recall you had Meigs beating us last year. Just saying...........

31 minutes ago, Golddoctor said:

Good night guys. Let's do this again tomorrow.  Hope  you make it to the  Ville Vandy.

As I recall you had Meigs beating us last year. Just saying...........

No I didn’t I said after I watched Meigs play Greenback that Peabody was 2 touchdowns better last year. You can ask Yeti or pride or Tide21. I will try to make it Dec. 5 is my Birthday so I might go to Cookeville and party it up lol.