Region 6-3A 2021 & 2022

BoardHater71

3 hours ago, vandyman1010 said:

I saw the good Waverly teams with Stanfield, Montez, and JD.  Trust me, that team beats this team by 40. First pick was badly under thrown and not a penalty. East scored easily first drive and scored easily second drive with the second touchdown called back on a hold which was a terrible call. Waverly had a long touchdown run with a hold on the linebacker. Should have been an easy call. Other than the big plays, it was nothing much to it. They pounded your defense. You did score a third time I forgot…. On the 9th grade team. East coach looked far from scared and after all the crap you talked last year about what you would do, honestly that was a big let down. I will agree East needs to X the field goal and go for two. Keep beating your chest… you’ll limp into the playoffs but it won’t be 1st seed. Fairview beats you easily. Guess we will find out. I’ll be the first to say I’m wrong if I am. 

I’ll be looking forward to your “you were right”post. Last year I called Waverly to go to the Semis and that’s just what they did. This team will be more dynamic. Just be glad we’re not in the same region, would love to have us watch that running clock in the second half against y’all. I know.. your excited about East Hickman. Good for you, but y’all got a longgggg way to go before you even touch what Waverly has done and will continue to do. All in all this is all fun and games and wish y’all the best of luck going forward. Hop back in the post along the way, would love to smack talk some more. Go Tigers! 

36 minutes ago, Trollin said:

I’ll be looking forward to your “you were right”post. Last year I called Waverly to go to the Semis and that’s just what they did. This team will be more dynamic. Just be glad we’re not in the same region, would love to have us watch that running clock in the second half against y’all. I know.. your excited about East Hickman. Good for you, but y’all got a longgggg way to go before you even touch what Waverly has done and will continue to do. All in all this is all fun and games and wish y’all the best of luck going forward. Hop back in the post along the way, would love to smack talk some more. Go Tigers! 

i expect you will not be posting very much after around week 5 or 6. I didnt expect Waverly fan on here to be more obnoxious than fairview fans. 

22 minutes ago, Plugged said:

i expect you will not be posting very much after around week 5 or 6. I didnt expect Waverly fan on here to be more obnoxious than fairview fans. 

You’re the most obnoxious poster I’ve seen in this thread so far so I wouldn’t be talking too much if I were you. I will be back to revisit. I will be back at exactly week 6 to let you know how good the tigers are doing. The faithful fans know exactly what to expect of this talented team. You will see too.

11 hours ago, Anonymoustiger said:

You’re the most obnoxious poster I’ve seen in this thread so far so I wouldn’t be talking too much if I were you. I will be back to revisit. I will be back at exactly week 6 to let you know how good the tigers are doing. The faithful fans know exactly what to expect of this talented team. You will see too.

You won’t hear a word from this guy. He doesn’t know his head from his ***.

Welcome to the T by the way!

19 hours ago, Swarm said:

This is what I heard too Vandy. Heard East is stout up front and likely going to have one of their better teams ever. I still doubt they could beat yall in a real game. The good thing about scrimmages is they show you what needs work. 

As for Fairview it appears we're pretty powerful on the line of scrimmage ourselves but I didn't see much break away speed. I heard Marshall Co outscored us but it was a competitive scrimmage. 

Hey swarm don’t get me confused with this guy! There is only one true Vandy on coach T and it’s Vandyfan1 ! B)

13 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

You won’t hear a word from this guy. He doesn’t know his head from his ***.

Welcome to the T by the way!

Thank you for the welcome vandy. I’ve been on the site for 3 years now, just as a guest. I decided to join Bc I see people like plugged who don’t have a clue abt this tiger team. Just basing how the season will go off of one scrimmage, where mistakes are suppose to be made so you can fix them and prevent them from happening in the crucial times of the season. Example, we need to fix the interior of the defense Bc East did move it fairly easy at times on the defense.

15 minutes ago, Anonymoustiger said:

Thank you for the welcome vandy. I’ve been on the site for 3 years now, just as a guest. I decided to join Bc I see people like plugged who don’t have a clue abt this tiger team. Just basing how the season will go off of one scrimmage, where mistakes are suppose to be made so you can fix them and prevent them from happening in the crucial times of the season. Example, we need to fix the interior of the defense Bc East did move it fairly easy at times on the defense.

Wish I would have had the opportunity to have seen this scrimmage. I can only go off of what I seen on Facebook from friends on there. I think Waverly would have benefited more by just hiring some refs and playing their second string than going and playing these two scrub teams. EH will get drilled by Lewis, Riverside, and The Ville this year. They will probably limp into the playoffs as the fourth seed in 2A this year. The difference in this season is where you would have had one or two game changing players on a team from the last three years you will have 4 or more in 3A. People say there isn’t much difference between 2 and 3A but when the playoffs starts in my opinion there is a huge difference. This will be a very tough season for us but I’m exited to get it started. I seen some things just from the short clips I watched that needs to be fixed and I am confident coaches will get them lined out. 

Edited by vandyfan1

16 hours ago, vandyman1010 said:

I saw the good Waverly teams with Stanfield, Montez, and JD.  Trust me, that team beats this team by 40. First pick was badly under thrown and not a penalty. East scored easily first drive and scored easily second drive with the second touchdown called back on a hold which was a terrible call. Waverly had a long touchdown run with a hold on the linebacker. Should have been an easy call. Other than the big plays, it was nothing much to it. They pounded your defense. You did score a third time I forgot…. On the 9th grade team. East coach looked far from scared and after all the crap you talked last year about what you would do, honestly that was a big let down. I will agree East needs to X the field goal and go for two. Keep beating your chest… you’ll limp into the playoffs but it won’t be 1st seed. Fairview beats you easily. Guess we will find out. I’ll be the first to say I’m wrong if I am. 

Did you see the 2016 team? The only teams that beat us that year was Fairview by 1 which Fairview was awesome that year and then in the semifinals Trez beat us by 8 I think. They went on to State and smoked Marion. That’s the best team I have seen at Waverly and some are comparing this squad to them. If they are close to that team y’all better watch out!

48 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

Did you see the 2016 team? The only teams that beat us that year was Fairview by 1 which Fairview was awesome that year and then in the semifinals Trez beat us by 8 I think. They went on to State and smoked Marion. That’s the best team I have seen at Waverly and some are comparing this squad to them. If they are close to that team y’all better watch out!

This team is similar but there’s a lot of differences as well. One main difference that sticks out to me is the experience. If you remember, which I’m sure you do Bc you’re son was a part of that team, that defense was probably the best this school had seen, and they had experienced upperclassmen on that defense. This defense has, based off the scrimmage, 4 seniors on the defensive side of the ball. Luckily the majority of the youngsters out there on that defense was also on it last year. Of course there’s not a player on this team with the speed of JD or the athletic ability of the other big 2, but as a whole overall, this team has around 10 players that are athletic enough to push this team deep in the playoffs, if the injury bug stays away.

16 hours ago, Plugged said:

I’ve been on the T for a long time. Made a lot of friends and made a lot more haters. I just call it like I see it. Win Lose Draw, Good, Bad, Ugly… I’ll be here. I’m just getting warmed up. We have had threads deleted multiple times and been in CoachT jail multiple times. Don’t get butt hurt. 

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Trollin said:

I like some healthy smack talk. Lol. I like that you back your team. I’m not a poster or whatever you are referring to. I love Vanderbilt my whole life. It’s a curse I know! I do call it like I see it and I think East will be better than most think. Stewart County over looked them last year and got pounded. I’m hoping Lewis County does the same. Frost does a great job with Riverside but East had their chances with them last year as well. It’s the first scrimmage and lots of things will change by the end of the year not to mention we will deal with Covid again through our football season. Good luck to Waverly. I will say East Hickman may not be the best team but they are not cowards.