Region 6-3A 2021 & 2022

BoardHater71

On 7/20/2021 at 6:56 PM, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

This thread has gotten comical. Lol. Howdoitknow should be along anytime now to chime in….

Full pads practices start tomorrow.  Waverly, Stewart County, White House, and White House Heritage are all clearly excited about where they stand in the region.  It will be a fun region.  I think the games will be highly competitive.  I love the board banter.  Brings back the good ole CoachT days.  

Your Bulldogs will be a favorite to win 4A this year.  Milan and Pearl-Cohn have to be excited about getting away from Alcoa.  

8 hours ago, howdoitknow said:

Full pads practices start tomorrow.  Waverly, Stewart County, White House, and White House Heritage are all clearly excited about where they stand in the region.  It will be a fun region.  I think the games will be highly competitive.  I love the board banter.  Brings back the good ole CoachT days.  

Your Bulldogs will be a favorite to win 4A this year.  Milan and Pearl-Cohn have to be excited about getting away from Alcoa.  

So what are your thoughts on plugged saying Fairview will lose 3 maybe 4 region games?  And yes Milan is pumped for a great year. Boys been working very hard. 

29 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Your right it was Waverly. I was wrong. Now when the season is over and they don’t lose 3-4 region games let’s see if you will have enough integrity to come back on here and admit you were wrong. 

I will man up and admit my wrongs. I see them taking a step back this year 

5 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

So what are your thoughts on plugged saying Fairview will lose 3 maybe 4 region games?  And yes Milan is pumped for a great year. Boys been working very hard. 

The Jackets are going to be okay.  How good remains to be seen.  The region has added three teams who will all contend for the title.  The region also returns its defending champion.  It’s going to be highly contested all season.

The Jackets return Dillan Sullivan, Morgan Jean, Kennedy Pendergass, Crawford Claxton, Layden Grant, Kendrick Curtis, Jacob Clevenger, Cole Warden, Sam Hammon, Luke West, Connor Farris, Ethan Hamilton all as returning starters from last year’s team.  They all will have to step up and play at all time high levels in order for the Jackets Football Program to have another successful campaign.  There are several others who have shown great improvements who will be solid contributors on the 2021 team.  

• Upvote 1