Da Dale!

TomLHS

On 12/19/2020 at 7:15 AM, TomLHS said:

LOD we know that Clone was raised to be a man.

Thank You, and the clone is raising one that is going to be bigger, faster and even stronger.

He has just turned 8 last October and last year as a 7 year old he has ALREADY played a Tx vs Oklahoma game in the Texas Dome.  You know the field the Dallas Cowboys play on.  Grand Pa had to wait until he was 22 to play in a dome!  LOL

All kidding aside his Pediatrician has predicted he will probably go between 6'4"-6'6".  Considering the men on my Dad's side average between 6'6"-6'8" I do not see a down side.  Kid is already stronger and faster than the clone was at his age.

In Oklahoma, like Texas even the PeeWees play on a regulation 100 yard field and just about all are turf.

49 minutes ago, Lost Old Dad said:

Thank You, and the clone is raising one that is going to be bigger, faster and even stronger.

He has just turned 8 last October and last year as a 7 year old he has ALREADY played a Tx vs Oklahoma game in the Texas Dome.  You know the field the Dallas Cowboys play on.  Grand Pa had to wait until he was 22 to play in a dome!  LOL

All kidding aside his Pediatrician has predicted he will probably go between 6'4"-6'6".  Considering the men on my Dad's side average between 6'6"-6'8" I do not see a down side.  Kid is already stronger and faster than the clone was at his age.

In Oklahoma, like Texas even the PeeWees play on a regulation 100 yard field and just about all are turf.

Glad to hear that you are able to visit your grandkids.  Do you think that Clone II would somehow find himself playing for the Warriors?

I doubt it as the 'clone' has a really good job at Fort Sill and his wife is from Lawton.  While the 'clone' likes what the present Coach is doing, there would need to be a run of State Championships like Oakland and Maryville have strung together to really tempt him.

Also 'Clone 2' has a better chance playing there.  It looks like the Clone is going to be able to Coach him at least till middle school, and the High School has asked the clone to help Coach there now.

I was just glad they could come home for my Birthday and the family Thanksgiving.  14 hour drives are a thing of the past for me.  I would have to break it up to a three day trip one way and there is not a Hospital within an hours drive from Lawton for my LVAD if I got in trouble.

On 12/25/2020 at 1:02 PM, bounder said:

Hey Old Man Merry Christmas looks like we both beat the odds are still around , tomorrow I'm gonna start working on being around for next Christmas.Expect you to do the same,  gotta watch that 8 year old grow up. 

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL MY COACHT FRIENDS! HAPPY AND HEALTHY NEW YEAR!

Merry Christmas to you too Brother!  

Mine was interrupted by a 0700 phone call that started "Morning Colonel" we have a situation and you are 'temporarily recalled'. Thusly I am getting paid for the last two days of reviewing info and laughing at the various Law Enforcement agencies running over each other.  In the military it is usually reffered to as a cluster^&%!  LOL

Made enough money to buy me a new toy though!

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, TomLHS said:

Any news about the Dale?  I can't wait till spring practice begins.

I have heard NOTHING.  I miss the old days when one asstant Coach was assigned to get updates on the teams websight done instead of it being an 'after thought' of the school one!

Are the young men lifting?  If so HOW MUCH!?!?

How is daily 'conditioning' drills going?  Are they running a BUNCH?

So much info that needs to be put out if the team wants boosters to help!

11 hours ago, Lost Old Dad said:

I have heard NOTHING.  I miss the old days when one asstant Coach was assigned to get updates on the teams websight done instead of it being an 'after thought' of the school one!

Are the young men lifting?  If so HOW MUCH!?!?

How is daily 'conditioning' drills going?  Are they running a BUNCH?

So much info that needs to be put out if the team wants boosters to help!

I miss those days LOD.  I remember watching Clone dominated opponents in his time at the Dale!