Grundy 2021

Raider1234

40 minutes ago, LTCB said:

I was told that there had been an issue with the director of schools with Coach Bryant  (and a few other coaches)  Now that she is gone.......

Grundy County High School football coach Nick Bryant has been suspended for a week. The move comes after an incident during halftime of Friday's loss to Silverdale. The parent of an athlete says Bryant kicked a garbage can as he entered the locker room. The can hit one of his players, but didn't injure him. The school's athletic committee says its code of conduct was violated, so Bryant's been suspended for all activities through this Friday, including the upcoming game at Signal Mountain. Grundy County director of schools Jody Hargis says the suspension wasn't just over one incident, and that there were several issues leading up to it. chattanooga times free press Sep 18, 2013

Maybe he has grown up a little since this time. Haven't heard anything on him is 4 or 5 years. I assume he has been coaching somewhere else, so you can check with his current employer. 

55 minutes ago, Rocky34 said:

interview process is complete and they have officially named Nick Bryant as their new football coach.  Coach Bryant is a good guy and I'm happy for him and his family.  I think if given time, he can do some good things with the program.

You got to dismantle the board before any of that happen. Jmo 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...