Ravenwood Recruiting Pipeline

District12AA

1 hour ago, SLBK said:

Will Hester won a Silver Ball and a Gold Ball in his 3 years at ravenwood. I think they won 5 games combined in the 2 seasons before he got there. 

Exactly. Daniel's 2019 team was arguably the most talented Williamson County team in a loooong time and got KILLED by Maryville. Hester beat them in 2015 with a less talented team. Yes, he had Chris Rowland who's a stud, but the overall team wasn't near as talented as the 2019 Ravenwood team. Last years team was also very talented and they lost to a far less talented Franklin team. Not debatable at all, Boo has something against Hester and Creasy lol.

14 hours ago, MrFootball71 said:

Everybody knows who recruits in the Mid State.  No surprises.  I hear several more transfers may land at a Wilco school.

I'm obviously a nobody because I do not know who recruits in WilCo.  Please tell all you know since it's such common knowledge.  What schools?  How do they recruit?  How do you get your info MRfootball

11 hours ago, MidStateFan1 said:

Exactly. Daniel's 2019 team was arguably the most talented Williamson County team in a loooong time and got KILLED by Maryville. Hester beat them in 2015 with a less talented team. Yes, he had Chris Rowland who's a stud, but the overall team wasn't near as talented as the 2019 Ravenwood team. Last years team was also very talented and they lost to a far less talented Franklin team. Not debatable at all, Boo has something against Hester and Creasy lol.

And van Jefferson who play for the Rans, another kid that return some kicks for the Falcons, both offensive tackles that went big and a QB (forget his name) that was resiculously good.  Heaters teams were loaded.  Not saying he is not a good coach I am just saying that Matt Daniels has done a very good job. 

Not to mention I think this is when Crawford went to Cleveland and Brentwood was a mess so Ravenwood was getting all the talent 

Edited by BooWhoWiseMan

15 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Look you are entitled to your opinion and to an extent I see where you are coming from. But you have to look at the other side of the coin. Our kids in Milan were accused of something and called to the carpet with absolutely zero proof. Our season and everything thing we had worked towards was put in jeopardy by a gutless coward. So people in our shoes have a different perspective. If you call it getting our panties in a wad so be it. 

I don't have a dog in this fight, but why was the person that reported it a "gutless coward"?  

14 minutes ago, guthook said:

I don't have a dog in this fight, but why was the person that reported it a "gutless coward"?  

Because they reported us with zero evidence in an attempt to get our season forfeited. They had already been beaten on the field and knew they couldn’t do it in the playoffs. They wanted to win by any means necessary and resorted to attacking the character of players, coaches and parents to get it done. 

21 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Because they reported us with zero evidence in an attempt to get our season forfeited. They had already been beaten on the field and knew they couldn’t do it in the playoffs. They wanted to win by any means necessary and resorted to attacking the character of players, coaches and parents to get it done. 

You keep saying zero evidence but where the accusations true

18 minutes ago, BooWhoWiseMan said:

And van Jefferson who play for the Rans, another kid that return some kicks for the Falcons, both offensive tackles that went big and a QB (forget his name) that was resiculously good.  Heaters teams were loaded.  Not saying he is not a good coach I am just saying that Matt Daniels has done a very good job. 

Not to mention I think this is when Crawford went to Cleveland and Brentwood was a mess so Ravenwood was getting all the talent 

The 2014 team was loaded. The 2015 team didn't have Van and I believe the tackles graduated with Van also. The QB was a very good high school player, but didn't go on to play college ball. Ron also coached Brentwood in 2015 which was a rebuilding year. Daniels did do a good job at acquiring talent and making it a place where everyone wants to go and play. It has always been my position that the lack of discipline hindered Ravenwood from reaching their full potential the last two years. 

30 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Which school out there reported? 

36 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Reporting a possible violation doesn't make them a gutless coward.  You were vindicated?  Get over it.