Bradley goes down to Lebanon

Blaze45

18 hours ago, buddyball said:

It goes thru cleveland, cookville, stone and many others heads, they can't compare and never will, i have watch it for 4 years and it is sad.  Just look at the record.  

You guys can’t laugh at something funny? I root for the Bearettes when they aren’t playing Cleveland. You guys need to lighten up. Laugh a little.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PiddyDaFull said:

No lol nobody would’ve thought they would make it this far after losing 4 starters last year

Bradley lost four starters from last year. And their best player Walker, who injuried her ankle the day before they played Lebanon, and did not play in the 2020 game. What’s your point?

15 minutes ago, whoop said:

Bradley lost four starters from last year. And their best player Walker, who injuried her ankle the day before they played Lebanon, and did not play in the 2020 game. What’s your point?

Dude idk why you’re getting chippy but my point was not to down play Bradley at all. I was just saying I wasn’t stinging because I never thought we would make it to the ship a few months ago. However, Bradley was ranked #1 almost all season where Lebanon didn’t crack top 5 once and barely was in top 10. Difference was Lebanon made it to the finals where as Bradley got knocked out in the first round 2 years in a row lol. I can’t remember who beat them last year can you remind me please?

6 minutes ago, PiddyDaFull said:

Dude idk why you’re getting chippy but my point was not to down play Bradley at all. I was just saying I wasn’t stinging because I never thought we would make it to the ship a few months ago. However, Bradley was ranked #1 almost all season where Lebanon didn’t crack top 5 once and barely was in top 10. Difference was Lebanon made it to the finals where as Bradley got knocked out in the first round 2 years in a row lol. I can’t remember who beat them last year can you remind me please?

No disrespect to Bradley I’m not even a lebanon fan just from the area. Whoop is a funny guy tho