Bradley goes down to Lebanon

Blaze45

9 minutes ago, Blaze45 said:

Bradley just couldn't get the shots to fall... looked a lot like the Oakland game 

Lebanon shot worse from the field. They just happened to hit the biggest shot of the game

Refs were very inconsistent for a state tourney game

Edited by PiddyDaFull

Just now, Blaze45 said:

But missing lay up and no defense second shot put backs.....It will be interesting to see Bearden Lebanon match up 

33 blew a fast break layup up 4. porter then got the rebound and blew it as well with under 2 minutes left. 

I was very impressed with both teams defense in the first half. Pretty sure Lebanon only allowed Bradley to score 2 points in the second quarter.

Just now, PiddyDaFull said:

33 blew a fast break layup up 4. porter then got the rebound and blew it as well with under 2 minutes left. 

I was very impressed with both teams defense in the first half. Pretty sure Lebanon only allowed Bradley to score 2 points in the second quarter.

Yeah a lot of missed opportunity on both sides. What will be interesting to see is how Bearden matches up with Lebanon. I think they are built a lot like each other and see that as nail biter,