Loretto vs Summertown (Round 4)

mas1821

24 minutes ago, mas1821 said:

Summertown has won the previous 3 meetings.  The most recent, a 4 point win at SHS for the Region Championship.

Who ya got?

I am going to plead the 5th with this one because I like both squads and will be happy for either team because they both deserve a title. Do think the bottom bracket has beat up Summertown a bit and Loretto is playing lights out right now. Brasier sat out quite a bit in the second half in fact almost all of it until late I believe. Is she OK??

8 minutes ago, Jaychapman said:

Can you imagine what other teams in their district experience week in and week out / w new classification they get other team to fight it out with now 

Breath of fresh air for them.

1 hour ago, pioneer42 said:

I am going to plead the 5th with this one because I like both squads and will be happy for either team because they both deserve a title. Do think the bottom bracket has beat up Summertown a bit and Loretto is playing lights out right now. Brasier sat out quite a bit in the second half in fact almost all of it until late I believe. Is she OK??

I must also plead the 5th.  I'm just excited to watch it.  It's not often that you get to see 2 district rivals, whom you know kids on both sides, get to play each other for a State Championship.  Pretty special!

51 minutes ago, Jaychapman said:

She’s had rib injuries for past couple weeks / got knocked down and stepped on in 1st half to aggravate it / freshman Campbell came in and played admirable but need that experience now / don’t know how well she’ll play but guarantee she’ll give it everything she got 

I hope and pray she will be OK. Find her some Voltaren gel and apply it four or fives times before tip-off. It will help with pain. It is a magic gel some times and it don’t smell bad and dries up pretty quick. Good luck!! I will be watching on TV hopefully!!

6 minutes ago, mas1821 said:

Breath of fresh air for them.

I must also plead the 5th.  I'm just excited to watch it.  It's not often that you get to see 2 district rivals, whom you know kids on both sides, get to play each other for a State Championship.  Pretty special!

No doubt it is special!! Good luck to y’all as well!! Two really good teams that I honestly don’t want either one to lose. Gibson County knows both coaches and teams well and both programs are class acts. Loretto is playing their best ball of the year it seems and are doing it at the right time. Beat two good teams handily.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

I hope and pray she will be OK. Find her some Voltaren gel and apply it four or fives times before tip-off. It will help with pain. It is a magic gel some times and it don’t smell bad and dries up pretty quick. Good luck!! I will be watching on TV hopefully!!

Another thing bout Jen / her great gran whom she loved dearly passed last nite  ( boy when rains it pours ) 

1 minute ago, Jaychapman said:

Can you imagine what other teams in their district experience week in and week out / w new classification they get other team to fight it out with now 

They are really happy I am sure. AA next year GC, Westview, Summertown and Loretto and their buddies in Region will have to play a state tournament to get to a state tournament.