DRESDEN LIONS 2021

HevyReturns

16 hours ago, HevyReturns said:

https://www.facebook.com/191002114280932/posts/4437041623010272/?d=n btw.. Lions’ ancient, tired, very old stadium lights ARE GONE! They got some amazing, high-class stadium lights now! Stunning actually. See the picture at Dresden Quarterback Club’s page on FB. 

New turf sure would look good under those lights!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I went back & found *this thread* made at the beginning of our season. We have a bye week this week 8, so I wanted to “bump” us up on threads chat feed. Our next game after bye week is a non-region game vs Obion County there, and the final game of regular season is a Reg. 6 match-up, our Coach’s Alma-Mater: Hollow-Rock Bruceton playing here at the hog swamp. Then comes playoffs. GOOOO LIONS! #1 ALL THE WAY!

Looking at our few remaining games, Dresden should be Reg.6 #2 seed, with a home game against Reg.5’s #3 seed.. and who that will be probably won’t be decided until the last regular season game. Gotta love those scenarios.. where it comes down to the last game of season.. even last play, the do or die moment. I just watched that 7 Overtimes college game on YT.. can you imagine being there? .. and playing in that game? Maybe such epic games will happen this year too to decide seedings, and also in the playoffs & championships. LUV IT!

coach hodge calling the TSSAA griping that bye high school won't send film.   he is determined to find film.  he sent the principal K out hunting film.   between the two of them i'm sure they will ..... get lost and starve.... and still only by a block from dhs.   but them boys playing some good football and will be alright.