FORREST AT EAGLEVILLE 2021

GeneralForrest

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a hard game to pick. If it were EV players VS Forrest players, I would say Forrest by a couple of TDs. However EV gets players from Murfreesboro Central (and others) that throws a wrench in the prediction.  They will say that "it's only a few players," but a few players at this level makes a team. With that being said, here's my thoughts on this game. EV has the better coach that will have his team more prepared. Forrest on the other hand, has been known to have some tough competitive kids that will get after you if the game is close. So since the game is at EV I pick Coaching and transfers over tough and competitive by 2 pts.

41 minutes ago, ddaddy said:

This is a hard game to pick. If it were EV players VS Forrest players, I would say Forrest by a couple of TDs. However EV gets players from Murfreesboro Central (and others) that throws a wrench in the prediction.  They will say that "it's only a few players," but a few players at this level makes a team. With that being said, here's my thoughts on this game. EV has the better coach that will have his team more prepared. Forrest on the other hand, has been known to have some tough competitive kids that will get after you if the game is close. So since the game is at EV I pick Coaching and transfers over tough and competitive by 2 pts.

Good post DD. You're talking about the Magnet school which has pretty strong baseball and basketball programs and no football. I agree about the coaching. All things being equal talent wise I give the edge to EV. 

Rockets win 14-0.   Eagleville will struggle to score at all this year.   Forrest had the game won at 7-0 on the first snap from scrimmage

I hope they went vanilla.  Otherwise this is typical .500 Eli Ball, and its unwatchable

Their offense plays like this next week, and Cornersville will mercy rule them.  

11 hours ago, GeneralForrest said:

Rockets win 14-0.   Eagleville will struggle to score at all this year.   Forrest had the game won at 7-0 on the first snap from scrimmage

I hope they went vanilla.  Otherwise this is typical .500 Eli Ball, and its unwatchable

Their offense plays like this next week, and Cornersville will mercy rule them.  

Running clock by halftime?