Big One's Contest

Wildcard1

On 8/29/2021 at 10:46 AM, FireFistAce said:

I had a bad week.  

But I have a question for @CoachT.

This pertains to the COVID19 cancellations.  There have been several games in The Big Ones contest that were removed from the list because of Covid.   My question is,  why wasn't the Trousdale County / Upperman game removed?   The game was never played.   Looks like to be fair to all participants ALL cancellations shouldn't count as a win or a loss in the contest.   Otherwise, why pick a game at all until a few minutes before kickoff not knowing if Covid will strike? 

I understand the game was tabulated as if it were played because it didn't get removed from the list.  But why?

I'm with Ace on this one.  I think all COVID19 cancellations should be removed from The Big Ones contest.

@CoachT can you clarify ?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Wildcard1 said:

I agree! That’s why I have so many dogs this week. I feel like several of the games can go either way! It’s just the roll of the dice in some cases! Lol!

I always keep up with the contest.

There are certain members names that usually appear every year at the top.

It would be an extra added bonus if somehow the contest could have an "archives" page of past results.  

13 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

I always keep up with the contest.

There are certain members names that usually appear every year at the top.

It would be an extra added bonus if somehow the contest could have an "archives" page of past results.  

That would be nice! There’s always your usual suspects that end up in the top 10! But you never know when a “new comer” will come in and try to knock someone out of the top spots!