Big One's Contest

Wildcard1

10 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Folks that take greater & greater chances each week dig themselves a deeper hole.

But one must take chances once they fall behind. 

You are right Southtowner. When you fall behind a little bit, you can take small chances trying to catch up! But at some point, when you get farther behind, you just have to start picking some long shots to try to catch up! It's a make or break deal like Pujo was saying! My friend nuckvols picked Germantown over MUS last week (8% chance of winning) and won! Got a roll them dice!!

I'm calling "foul" on the Freedom Prep vs Mitchell game.

The game was played last Thursday night but was listed as a Friday game all last week and was never listed as a Thursday game.  I picked the other Thursday game but picked Mitchell "LATE".     What is the call @CoachT  ?  Should this game be tossed because of this? 

19 hours ago, FireFistAce said:

I'm calling "foul" on the Freedom Prep vs Mitchell game.

The game was played last Thursday night but was listed as a Friday game all last week and was never listed as a Thursday game.  I picked the other Thursday game but picked Mitchell "LATE".     What is the call @CoachT  ?  Should this game be tossed because of this? 

I got bit the exact same way a few years back! I make all my picks on Thursday morning because of that.