Harriman makes the trip across Watts Bar to face Kingston

Thank God football is finally back! I’ve been slammed but good to finally be back on the boards. Not exactly sure what to expect from the Jackets come Friday night. Harriman returns a pretty experienced QB with some decent weapons at WR and a solid back. Line play will determine the outcome of this one. Harriman has been able to upset Kingston a few times the past couple years but can’t get over the hump of doing at Dr. Nat Sugarman Field. Hopefully this is the year that changes! GO BIG BLUE!

58 minutes ago, SportsnetWriter2 said:

Thank God football is finally back! I’ve been slammed but good to finally be back on the boards. Not exactly sure what to expect from the Jackets come Friday night. Harriman returns a pretty experienced QB with some decent weapons at WR and a solid back. Line play will determine the outcome of this one. Harriman has been able to upset Kingston a few times the past couple years but can’t get over the hump of doing at Dr. Nat Sugarman Field. Hopefully this is the year that changes! GO BIG BLUE!

Too close to call.lol

• Like 1

On 8/16/2021 at 11:37 AM, SportsnetWriter2 said:

Is that tall wide receiver playing this year?  He absolutely killed us last year. 

4 hours ago, Jacketsfan2001 said:

Kingston returns their starting qb. A pretty good sized line. Look out for #5 sophomore to get alot of touches. Harriman's qb is very crafty. I'm not sure who to pick. But I guess I'll take the jackets by 2 td's.

Honestly that’s a respectable prediction. Just glad that this past decade we’ve had competitive games year in and year out it seems and not the blowouts of the early 2000s. Looking forward to it Friday!