TC vs Upperman

tcjacket13

7 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

This bottom post is foolish and doesn’t deserve a response, and if you know E, like you think you do you know why he moved across the state to Coach with his life long best friend, you would know he was going through things at home, you would know his suspension was for his outburst, you can’t say certain things to those in charge.  I love your disdain and hatred of TC, anything to blemish the school you used to work for!  

So, care to explain why there had to be a sit down meeting between the coach, and the Administrators of the high school after the events of a certain practice?  Why there was an article over it in the Lebanon Democrat, and Hartsville Vidette?   Because all you are doing right now, is what you tried earlier, spin the lie by omitting the facts.  He wasn't "charged" with assault, your words, well plenty of people aren't "charged" but it still happens.  Fact remains, why would an amazing coach thought of as a legend in the county, disappear from a county in a year after this "event" took place. 

HAHA, and you are the same dude who wouldn't come right out and say BS cancelled Upperman even though he said it, and Coach Caine said it.  The fact anyone, anywhere, takes anything you guys say as serious, is laughable.

Also, bottom post is relevant to point out your hypocrisy.  You sir, are the biggest hypocrite on here, because you know the truth, but keep covering it up with lies and spin.  You can't even admit this and it happened 5 years ago.  Keep telling me I'm some disgruntled ref, or former employee, or Watertown fan.  Seems that I have a very clear picture of some of these events, and all you are doing is leaving holes, and lies everywhere.