TC vs Upperman

tcjacket13

1 hour ago, UpperCumberlandMan said:

Inaccurate from my source. They might both had some cases, but it was Trousdale choice to cancel. Either way, good luck to both teams going foward. Macon -Westy and Monterey-Crossville should both be good games

This is coming from the newspaper and the coach of TC doesn't matter in the long run. Still think the COVID outbreak was in Upperman sophomore and freshmen class according to you'll coaches. You can go read the article in the Hartsville vidette. 

4 minutes ago, RTD said:

This is coming from the newspaper and the coach of TC doesn't matter in the long run. Still think the COVID outbreak was in Upperman sophomore and freshmen class according to you'll coaches. You can go read the article in the Hartsville vidette. 

Coacht and Max has Upperman with the win 1-0. All I can go by is what my source has told me on who canceled with who. Agree, it really doesn't matter https://www.coacht.com/tennessee/inside/team.cfm?sportid=1&schoolid=517&seasonid=362

Edited by UpperCumberlandMan
Spell

1 hour ago, UpperCumberlandMan said:

Inaccurate from my source. They might both had some cases, but it was Trousdale choice to cancel. Either way, good luck to both teams going foward. Macon -Westy and Monterey-Crossville should both be good games

If Monterey gives Upperman a problem this year then you'll have some issues to fix before the playoff. You'll have no issues with Monterey. 

49 minutes ago, UpperCumberlandMan said:

Per uppercumberlandreporter: Noah,  Confirmed Trousdale County contacted Upperman this morning with their need to cancel the game due to COVID issues.

We did decide to not play, upperman was only bringing Jrs and Srs, but we had a close contact, so we decided to play safe and hopefully have everyone for region play next week