TC vs Upperman

tcjacket13

9 minutes ago, DealLawyer said:

Good post. I noticed the same about Keenan B in the FCS game on both his touchdown run and big pass reception on the wining drive. Definitely quicker this season. And yes banks has gotten noticeably bigger (in a good way).  I still don’t think satterfield uses him enough or correctly. I would have him at LB instead of DB and give him more carries on offense. He’s a good tackler on D. Also Claiborne needs more carries. Can house one at any time with his speed. Averaged 10 yards a pop against FCS but only got 4 carries. And it’s clear to me that X is not a running back. Love the kid but needs to be tight end on O and use his power to block in the running game and if you can get him open for a pass or two he will be a load to bring down for opposing DBs. Carries should go to Claiborne, banks, Gregory and burnley. And have KC keep a few as well.  And yes use the burnleys more in the passing game.  After typing this that seems like some good weapons on O. Need to start scoring more than 10 points against the good teams!

Claiborne and X both seem to be battling ankle or foot issues in the FC game both had to be retaped a few times doing the FC game. I agree with you about X he is a matchup problem at TE or out wide at WR. 

12 minutes ago, DealLawyer said:

You don’t think there was any chance creasy was staying at TC long term do you? Even if C Satt gave him complete control?  That’s like thinking urban meyer would stay at bowling green state. 

Creasy was looking to go up to 6A. He interviewed at Siegel and Stewart Creek with no luck. I bet they are kicking themselves now for not hiring him. 

10 minutes ago, crow6424 said:

I can’t believe we are still dealing with Covid after all of this time. F you Covid!!!!

From what I read Upperman was only going to be able to bring half of its team and TC had a few cases. Both coaches had been in communication all week and it was a joint decision not to play.

4 hours ago, RTD said:

From what I read Upperman was only going to be able to bring half of its team and TC had a few cases. Both coaches had been in communication all week and it was a joint decision not to play.

Inaccurate from my source. They might both had some cases, but it was Trousdale choice to cancel. Either way, good luck to both teams going foward. Macon -Westy and Monterey-Crossville should both be good games