TC vs Upperman

tcjacket13

25 minutes ago, jimmycrackedthatcorn said:

I remember a former Wtown coach trashing your program all over Wtown. 

Wouldn’t surprise me a bit… we’ve had some clowns for sure.  

I just think it’s funny that someone is calling out TC that is probably from TC.

That was the shadiest place there was ( emphasizing was) back in the mid to late 90’s.

Nothing else mattered but winning football games, but hey at least y’all did that!

Edited by H2Oman

7 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

Wouldn’t surprise me a bit… we’ve had some clowns for sure.  

I just think it’s funny that someone is calling out TC that is probably from TC.

That was the shadiest place there was ( emphasizing was) back in the mid to late 90’s.

Nothing else mattered but winning football games, but hey at least y’all did that!

Some of those players during that time frame could of played major college ball if they focused on academics.

1 minute ago, biggest said:

Some of those players during that time frame could of played major college ball if they focused on academics.

Yeah unfortunately you’re right. I was told of one that could barely spell his name after graduating.

I’ve always been amazed that  some TC folks have made a God out of someone who was so worried about winning football games that he didn’t worry about his kids future after football was over!

I’m not bashing TC here and from what I hear it’s improved quite a bit here lately, but there was a time that winning football games is all that mattered!

16 hours ago, jimmycrackedthatcorn said:

Right here.  You were responding to me. You quoted me and this was your response. Now if you did not mean me, then why you quote me? Looks like you falsely accused me. 

Waiting on my apology. 

It was  blanket statement for the fanbase on here including your boy TC.  You can't actually defend some of the comments on here you go along with, so this is your defense?  Why didn't you correct those who were, because if you don't correct the lie, it really means you agree with it.

Also, Jeopardy music?   I just spent half a day off of here, I don't live on here like some.

13 hours ago, H2Oman said:

Yeah unfortunately you’re right. I was told of one that could barely spell his name after graduating.

I’ve always been amazed that  some TC folks have made a God out of someone who was so worried about winning football games that he didn’t worry about his kids future after football was over!

I’m not bashing TC here and from what I hear it’s improved quite a bit here lately, but there was a time that winning football games is all that mattered!

It still is that way.  Nothing changed.

6 hours ago, jimmycrackedthatcorn said:

I did not move to TC until the Creasy era, so I was not here in the CS days. I have heard some crazy stories. But every program has hot-headed fans, backstabbing, and disgruntled fans.  I am beginning to wonder if ghosty got popped by one.

Sure sure.  and since I'm still pretty young, chances are I was punched while under age, which means it was probably a coach from TC, but I guess I should feel lucky, were I a teenage girl it would have been much worse with your guys and players up there.

4 hours ago, ghostofthepast said:

It was  blanket statement for the fanbase on here including your boy TC.  You can't actually defend some of the comments on here you go along with, so this is your defense?  Why didn't you correct those who were, because if you don't correct the lie, it really means you agree with it.

Also, Jeopardy music?   I just spent half a day off of here, I don't live on here like some.

I think TCRadio is a good guy along with the majority of the TC posters on here. I was welcomed when I came to Hartsville and treated with respect. But then you have to GIVE respect to earn it. 

You are trying to shame me into agreeing with you. I do not believe what you say. You just like to blow things up. Move to Wtown  or better yet carthage.

Edited by jimmycrackedthatcorn
  • Like 1

I’ve read this long enough. There was not one single punch thrown between the said coach and player. He did grab his facemask and said some things that a coach should never say to a player. The initial response from administration was a two practice suspension. Not much of a punishment for said assault. Before the player left the field, the said coach apologized to the player, shook his hand and apologizes to the boys mother. Said and done. The suspension took place because of a lack of respect shown towards administration. The said coach didn’t feel like he deserved to suspended and was insulted that his integrity was being questioned. 53 day suspension. Never fired. Was asked to return to coaching, even by Blake. He left to join his best friend at another school. Not forced, left on good terms. So enough about the assault, because it wasn’t.   

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1