The Red White and Blue rivalry on the Ridge. Macon travels to Westmoreland

Mr. Postman1

Less than 24 hours until the red white and blue rivalry kicks off. All of Lafayette and all of westmoreland will be a ghost town as everyone will be at the stadium. It’s going to be a good one for sure

On a side note, how many times has Westy and MC played each other in football? 

Edited by MCFAN3

1 hour ago, MCFAN3 said:

Less than 24 hours until the red white and blue rivalry kicks off. All of Lafayette and all of westmoreland will be a ghost town as everyone will be at the stadium. It’s going to be a good one for sure

On a side note, how many times has Westy and MC played each other in football? 

Not sure

On 8/21/2021 at 3:43 PM, MCfootball88 said:

Low scoring affair that may come down to who makes their extra points. I am going to say a 14-13 kind of score. This one could go either way. Macon wins if Brooks has a big night. If Westy doesn’t allow a TD pass or two, then they probably win at home.

Good young talent emerging in Macon County. But for now no passing threat. It’s run left, run middle, run right. Eagles 21 Tigers 7. Big night by the Eagles Defense. 

53 minutes ago, MrPeeBody01 said:

Good young talent emerging in Macon County. But for now no passing threat. It’s run left, run middle, run right. Eagles 21 Tigers 7. Big night by the Eagles Defense. 

I don’t know what film you been watching but MC has a passing threat. Shoulders is smart and hasn’t shown anything. I don’t want to hear whining when Brooks has a huge passing night. Just because we run left, run right, and run middle don’t mean that’s all we can do. Plus we are able for execute in the running game so we don’t have to pass near as much. 

Edited by MCFAN3

7 hours ago, MCFAN3 said:

I don’t know what film you been watching but MC has a passing threat. Shoulders is smart and hasn’t shown anything. I don’t want to hear whining when Brooks has a huge passing night. Just because we run left, run right, and run middle don’t mean that’s all we can do. Plus we are able for execute in the running game so we don’t have to pass near as much. 

Yall take it easy on us. Yall are a big 4a! Just put the Bteam in early

10 minutes ago, geo1126 said:

I heard Westmoreland did something to macon field yesterday! And they're mad!!

We are mad because Macon counties board member from westmoreland has called the principals office twice this week on our team. We know yall just did that to yalls field to try and fire your players up because we just a little 2a team and yall a big 4a powerhouse. Hard to get fired up over a game your supposed to win 

24 minutes ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

We are mad because Macon counties board member from westmoreland has called the principals office twice this week on our team. We know yall just did that to yalls field to try and fire your players up because we just a little 2a team and yall a big 4a powerhouse. Hard to get fired up over a game your supposed to win 

you sound like one of the players, oh im sorry your grown not childish my bad!

I'll say this if your gonna beat macon ya better do it this year cause in the next 3 years 'IT ANT HAPPENING"