The Red White and Blue rivalry on the Ridge. Macon travels to Westmoreland

Mr. Postman1

1 hour ago, mofojoe said:

you sound like one of the players, oh im sorry your grown not childish my bad!

I'll say this if your gonna beat macon ya better do it this year cause in the next 3 years 'IT ANT HAPPENING"

I hate to tell you this but we have this entire team for the most part coming back and many many young players that are very good behind them! The middle school has 2 of the best backs Ive ever seen up here bud 

12 minutes ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

I hate to tell you this but we have this entire team for the most part coming back and many many young players that are very good behind them! The middle school has 2 of the best backs Ive ever seen up here bud 

So does macon and i think you've mentioned them several times. Like u said last year take it easy on this young tiger team.

11 hours ago, MCFAN3 said:

I don’t know what film you been watching but MC has a passing threat. Shoulders is smart and hasn’t shown anything. I don’t want to hear whining when Brooks has a huge passing night. Just because we run left, run right, and run middle don’t mean that’s all we can do. Plus we are able for execute in the running game so we don’t have to pass near as much. 

I’ll give you some credit the Brooks kid the current QB is more of a threat than the guy before him. Now the big question is will shoulders continue to run when the defense has 11 men in the box like I heard ER had. Not sure he has anything to hide, but we shall wait and see. 

23 minutes ago, MrPeeBody01 said:

I’ll give you some credit the Brooks kid the current QB is more of a threat than the guy before him. Now the big question is will shoulders continue to run when the defense has 11 men in the box like I heard ER had. Not sure he has anything to hide, but we shall wait and see. 

Agreed! It is hard to complete passes in the wing-t when you only throw on third and long. ER stacked the box and most times had 11 guys within 5-7 yards of the ball. Of course, they would back off on 2nd or 3rd and long. Shoulders would do Brooks and the offense a huge favor by being a bit more unpredictable.

12 minutes ago, MCfootball88 said:

Agreed! It is hard to complete passes in the wing-t when you only throw on third and long. ER stacked the box and most times had 11 guys within 5-7 yards of the ball. Of course, they would back off on 2nd or 3rd and long. Shoulders would do Brooks and the offense a huge favor by being a bit more unpredictable.

Very predicable and a good D will shut that down in a hu-ray. they've got to get more creative. 

12 minutes ago, twistedsister said:

Very predicable and a good D will shut that down in a hu-ray. they've got to get more creative. 

I don’t think Shoulders knows how to call different plays without Creasy approving them first. Good news for Macon is Oakland plays on Saturday this week so maybe he will have Creasy in the box telling him what to do. 

43 minutes ago, MrPeeBody01 said:

I don’t think Shoulders knows how to call different plays without Creasy approving them first. Good news for Macon is Oakland plays on Saturday this week so maybe he will have Creasy in the box telling him what to do. 

You can call all the good plays you want but it always comes down to who wins the line of scrimmage