Marion travels to Sequatchie County.

5 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Oohhhh ! I was a bit confused! Your usually pretty close and I have never seen you predict something like that lol ! Thought maybe you was having a real good Saturday night with some adult beverages maybe 

Nah, just having some fun. No beverage required.:thumb:

13 hours ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Week 2.  Hopefully the warriors will continue to get healthy and get some reps for the first teamers.  Rough stretch coming up.  We had a few starters out that should be back this week, and I know sequatchie had some key players out as well.  Should be a good one.

Who missed this past week?

8 hours ago, Sequatchie33 said:

I think we play you all well. Depending on how many starters you have out?  We have lineman out and skill guy out.
what all you missing? How serious? Taye ok? Lb? Anyone else? 

Taye played a little Friday, couple series anyway.  The game got out of hand so quick the starters didn't get much time.  We were missing fb/lb and a couple of linemen.  Had a couple banged up Friday also but should be ok I would think unless they are just being cautious.  Our covid policy was changed back to last year to tracing so that worries me a bit.  Who knows what we will have by friday.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Taye played a little Friday, couple series anyway.  The game got out of hand so quick the starters didn't get much time.  We were missing fb/lb and a couple of linemen.  Had a couple banged up Friday also but should be ok I would think unless they are just being cautious.  Our covid policy was changed back to last year to tracing so that worries me a bit.  Who knows what we will have by friday.

Got ya. Yea this Covid stuff is nuts.  Marion has already lost 1 big starting OL I’m sure you can’t afford much more .  Was Keel hurt at lb? He’s a good player!

36 minutes ago, Sequatchie33 said:

Got ya. Yea this Covid stuff is nuts.  Marion has already lost 1 big starting OL I’m sure you can’t afford much more .  Was Keel hurt at lb? He’s a good player!

Not sure, looked like a stinger to me, hopefully that was all.  If we can afford an injury anywhere it is lineman.  Half of our team are linemen.  We have several freshmen stepping in early though so thats promising.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Not sure, looked like a stinger to me, hopefully that was all.  If we can afford an injury anywhere it is lineman.  Half of our team are linemen.  We have several freshmen stepping in early though so thats promising.

Well that’s a good problem to have I suppose. If the freshman linemen is as good as 73 the junior that s amazing! 
Keel would definitely be a huge loss. He’s a hoss.
 Gotta pull for these valley boys. I think our injured guys will miss Friday night 

1 hour ago, Sequatchie33 said:

Well that’s a good problem to have I suppose. If the freshman linemen is as good as 73 the junior that s amazing! 
Keel would definitely be a huge loss. He’s a hoss.
 Gotta pull for these valley boys. I think our injured guys will miss Friday night 

The freshmen aren't as good as 73 for sure.  They are just deep with linemen.  Hopefully they will make it back soon.

Our kiddos will be ready for this game. Last Friday night was amazing to watch. What do you say Taye... he was amazing for his first real action. My main Kane and company were simply awesome. Boomer and Jared did awesome too. We had kiddos in every single grade being awesome for us. It was truly a sight to behold. I am so happy for Coach Pruitt on his milestone. It was a really special night for him and his family. I know our kiddos will look back one day and will have been honored to be a part of number 300. Our coaches are doing such an outstanding job with these kiddos. JP is helping out our defense and it showed big time on Friday. This is a real good team with great kiddos and coaches. I am so excited for the rest of our season. I know our coaches will have several old plays that still work and some new plays so when we go play Sequatchie on Friday these kiddos will be ready. As always it is a great day to be a warrior. Go Warriors!