Marion travels to Sequatchie County.

10 hours ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Week 2.  Hopefully the warriors will continue to get healthy and get some reps for the first teamers.  Rough stretch coming up.  We had a few starters out that should be back this week, and I know sequatchie had some key players out as well.  Should be a good one.

Marion 69-14

Should be hard to handle those warriors.  Marion will play Jv start of the second quarter

Edited by Yeti

6 hours ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Nah, they were missing 4 starters Friday and with the new covid policy in the county who knows.  We aren't as explosive as you guys, more of a ground and pound.  We won't score as fast, it will be a closer game.  

Consecutive punt mishandles in 2nd qtr gave sp the ball inside Seq 20 both times that led to a FG and a TD. Broke open a 14-7 game. 

Just now, Yeti said:

Im messin around with TheTruthPrevails. He's been poking around on our threads doing the same thing.:roflol:

Oohhhh ! I was a bit confused! Your usually pretty close and I have never seen you predict something like that lol ! Thought maybe you was having a real good Saturday night with some adult beverages maybe