Marion travels to Sequatchie County.

5 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

At least someone is

You have respect from the teams and people that knows. I assure you that is good enough. The nay sayers will come around when your record reflects it. Just may be mid season. But I don't much bother with polls who don't know. The best polls always have either been Sonny's mid-season or one of the posters that know at any point in time.

Just now, Yeti said:

You have respect from the teams and people that knows. I assure you that is good enough. The nay sayers will come around when your record reflects it. Just may be mid season. But I don't much bother with polls who don't know. The best polls always have either been Sonny's mid-season or one of the posters that know at any point in time.

Oh yeah for sure. Polls don't mean much except for talk. Winning the last game you play is all that matters.

4 hours ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Y’all will do fine.  Lots of depth at nearly all positions helps.  That freshman group is gonna be special quick too.  With two former Pirates as your OC and DC it seems to be working great for y’all.  And having Sam Pickett’s (former SP all Stater with Starkey on the 99 SP championship team who had 6 TD’s in that game, and is the fastest player I’ve ever seen at SP) son as a freshman, that young man is already making a name for himself.  He has the speed and vision like his dad.  I actually see y’all going undefeated.  Just don’t become an ignorant and obnoxious poster when you do.  Be humble.  

You know I am humble pm.  As for former pirates, Starkey returned him where he belonged a long time ago, he was from jasper, as was Sam.  The dc will make or break this year's team.  The defense was the worst part of our team last year and we will go as far as the DC improves.  Do you really think yall are that much better this year or meigs worse since you said yall would fare better?