Friday Main Event Week Two Line up. Check it out!

7 minutes ago, FridayMainEvent said:

Guys, for the first time since starting this show, I'll be forced to cancel tomorrow nights show due to illness at my home.

We'll bump this show up to next week and try it again.   Sorry for the late notice, but I was holding out hope that we could still do the show.   Thanks everyone.

Thanks Main Event. We appreciate what you do! I hope you and/or your family gets feeling better!

4 minutes ago, Wildcard1 said:

Thanks Main Event. We appreciate what you do! I hope you and/or your family gets feeling better!

Thanks brother.   We're on the road to recovery, but no quite where we need to be yet.   I greatly appreciate all you guys and I'm gonna miss the exchange tomorrow night...  Good luck to all teams out there.   Stay safe!

On 8/25/2021 at 6:53 PM, FridayMainEvent said:

Thanks brother.   We're on the road to recovery, but no quite where we need to be yet.   I greatly appreciate all you guys and I'm gonna miss the exchange tomorrow night...  Good luck to all teams out there.   Stay safe!

Prayers for the agent man to get better!