Gordy @ H20

PiddyDaFull

1 hour ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Yah it was one of two of my last picks.  I kept going back and forth.  I really don’t know a lot of what you guys have returning so I really needed to research it more but just decided to go with Gordy.  Good luck though to y’all.  

Same to y’all 

I really want to see the Big Blue win this one, but it's going to be tough.

We'll have some key players out, but you play with what you got. Beside that we only have 5 seniors. But, I still think we can win, but it will be tough.

The comment was made that we won't have a chance for another 3-4 years. I promise that's wrong. If we don't win this year, we will next year. But that's next year. Too many have already been look8ng to next year since that group were 8th graders.

11 hours ago, croz6110 said:

We'll have some key players out, but you play with what you got. Beside that we only have 5 seniors. But, I still think we can win, but it will be tough.

The comment was made that we won't have a chance for another 3-4 years. I promise that's wrong. If we don't win this year, we will next year. But that's next year. Too many have already been look8ng to next year since that group were 8th graders.

I agree it could happen this year! 

17 hours ago, PiddyDaFull said:

They were by no mistake the best team we will face this season playoffs included.

17 hours ago, H2Oman said:

Spot on… My thoughts exactly! After watching that game I felt a lot better about our chances this year.

17 hours ago, biggest said:

100 percent correct 

They must have been great.

17 minutes ago, Yeti said:

They must have been great.

They were a good team! But h20 had looked really bad prior and I was more agreeing with I feel better about this year after seeing some life and fight last week.  I went from maybe 5-5 to possibly 8-2! I have no state championship in mind this yr though lol

11 hours ago, croz6110 said:

Your best chance to get a win is tomorrow night.

I’m telling you this sophomore class is on a different level and could be the best class H2o has ever seen. If you guys don’t win tomorrow you are liable to drop 10 straight to us.