Hampton vs JC

Tootie

21 minutes ago, THE KING said:

I wasn't there but sources told me we were way better than them.  Its like you said earlier, our pass defense is a weakness.  If you boys take them serious, you'll crush them.  You've got a really good football team.  The horns are not gonna like that big line

Thanks, wasn't sure what to make of it and we didn't get any film. I'm sure we will take them serious. 

1 minute ago, nickleback said:

Biggest concern if I was Hampton  ,was the way pigion forge was stopping you in 2and half. I notice halfway in 2nd quarter they had 8 players in the box. Bet every team you face this year will load the box. Your quarterback is capable of making short throws , that's only way you can stop teams from loading the box. If you guys can develop short passing attack you guys will be hard to stop

Passing game is the last thing to come around, should have caught a few passes we dropped . We'll get there .Got a  HUGE weapon watching right now, we'll be a different team when he gets healthy.

1 minute ago, pujo said:

Passing game is the last thing to come around, should have caught a few passes we dropped . We'll get there .Got a  HUGE weapon watching right now, we'll be a different team when he gets healthy.

You guys have really good team this season, extremely well coach. I was on the sidelines and your coaching staff was telling your defense what play was coming. And they were right 80 percent of time.

4 minutes ago, nickleback said:

You guys have really good team this season, extremely well coach. I was on the sidelines and your coaching staff was telling your defense what play was coming. And they were right 80 percent of time.

Thanks,well get better as we get players back, missing 2 big  parts right now. And yes these Coaches know football,its been a way of life for a lllllllllllooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng time.

10 hours ago, nickleback said:

As for the game friday longhorns will not be able to stop Hampton to strong upfront.k

10 hours ago, pujo said:

I'm wondering if we'll even play Friday. Hearing JC having covid issues 

9 hours ago, pujo said:

Its up in the air right now. I'm afraid this is gonna spiral outta control, just too many schools with the problem already.

2 hours ago, jjm70 said:

Well if you all don’t play. Go play Elizabethton 

1 hour ago, Appvol said:

If that’s the case I’m calling Mitchell,NC today and seeing if you 2 could play. Would be a great game between 2 really good teams.

I wouldn't mind one bit. My only desire would be to play either with all our horses healthy