Hampton vs JC

Tootie

Don't know what to think of it either, From what I''ve heard, they scrimmaged Cloudland and scored twice , heard the started subbing and got demolished, also heard they got beat by unaka but was playing mostly young kids, Don't know if any or all of this is true or not. Can anyone clarify.

4 hours ago, pujo said:

Don't know what to think of it either, From what I''ve heard, they scrimmaged Cloudland and scored twice , heard the started subbing and got demolished, also heard they got beat by unaka but was playing mostly young kids, Don't know if any or all of this is true or not. Can anyone clarify.

Cake walk or should be.Very puzzled by the PF game I watched them a couple times before season wasn't impressed by them.Maybe just first game jitters by Hampton.

1 hour ago, Jim1972 said:

Cake walk or should be.Very puzzled by the PF game I watched them a couple times before season wasn't impressed by them.Maybe just first game jitters by Hampton.

Not really Jitters,a close score in not such an even game. Just had to see the game. As far as JC, I don't have a clue.

2 hours ago, pujo said:

I would hope so. On the verge of defeat in a game you dominated.  

7 minutes ago, THE KING said:

I'd play it safe and prepare for Jc as if they were as good as PF

PF was not a cake walk! They had very good size and speed. We're likely not to see that again for a spell.

We let up in our effort and gave up the kickoff return when we actually had the kid stopped on their 40. Mistakes about cost us the W; Think we'll learn from it. 

2 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

PF was not a cake walk! They had very good size and speed. We're likely not to see that again for a spell.

We let up in our effort and gave up the kickoff return when we actually had the kid stopped on their 40. Mistakes about cost us the W; Think we'll learn from it. 

Agree they was not a cake walk but they should have never scored.

14 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

Hey guys, I'm pulling for Hampton in every game, I want you guys to be 9-0 when you come to Boone for that final game.   Okay, okay, my reasoning is a bit selfish..... that way if you guys beat us we can say "Yeah, they may be 2A but they are freaking 10-0!!"

You'll like Hampton period, Its a smaller version of you guys, hard nosed physical football but not a bunch of cheap junk.