Bledsoe @ Meigs week (3) 2021

Yeti

41 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

If they are out of school all week they can't play.   Teams aren't allowed to play if school is canceled.  Pretty sure that collar bone won't heal in a few weeks if it is broke.  

We also tried to move the game to Saturday this week, and again they wanted no part of it. 

12 minutes ago, blitzinbuc said:

COWARDS

The Marion guys are even jumping on the bandwagon lol. Bledsoe starts back school tomorrow BTW. Just thought I'd let them know.8-)

You Marion boys need to find a better excuse for Bledsoe other than "Not having school"

5 minutes ago, Yeti said:

The Marion guys are even jumping on the bandwagon lol. Bledsoe starts back school tomorrow BTW. Just thought I'd let them know.8-)

You Marion boys need to find a better excuse for Bledsoe other than "Not having school"

Hahaha I'm not on anyone's bandwagon. It's just that they can't play if school is out. I couldn't care less if the game is played honestly.

5 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

Hahaha I'm not on anyone's bandwagon. It's just that they can't play if school is out. I couldn't care less if the game is played honestly.

School starts back for them tomorrow. :thumb:

We tried giving them an extra day to practice on Friday and play Saturday and they didn't want that either.

1 minute ago, Yeti said:

School starts back for them tomorrow. :thumb:

We tried giving them an extra day to practice on Friday and play Saturday and they didn't want that either.

I thought someone said they were out the rest of the week. 

Stephen Hargis is reporting after talking to Meigs HC that it is Meigs policy to not reschedule games due to covid. Regardless if it's the opponent or them with the issue. Is this correct?

2 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

I thought someone said they were out the rest of the week. 

Stephen Hargis is reporting after talking to Meigs HC that it is Meigs policy to not reschedule games due to covid. Regardless if it's the opponent or them with the issue. Is this correct?

I'm not familiar with that policy if so. If it is I don't know about it.

Edited by Yeti

Just now, Yeti said:

I'm not familiar with that policy if so. If it is I don't know about ir.

Not saying it's true but I just read it on his Twitter post. That might explain not moving the game to a different date if that's a standing policy. Hope you guys find a game though. I have a feeling we will all go through this before the year is out.

1 minute ago, PurplePower68 said:

Not saying it's true but I just read it on his Twitter post. That might explain not moving the game to a different date if that's a standing policy. Hope you guys find a game though. I have a feeling we will all go through this before the year is out.

I don't know if it is or isn't. I don't have many close ties to the school, but am close friends and buddies with alot of players dad's. Most of them know me by Yeti as of late whether they are on the T or not.:grin: