GreenEville vs Elizabethton

KEV-O

1 minute ago, Swipes said:

Like it would have even mattered.  Take your butt whooping like a man and get better

Y’all did a good job of taking butt whippings and learning from it!  GreenEville has an excellent squad.  Championship caliber team for sure.  Good game plan for ole Ed and not very good for Betsy but a lot of it just has to do with playmakers and the line play which GreenEville most definitely has the advantage again.  No denying it,  it was a butt whipping.

It's all just a cycle. We lost some key guys while Greeneville kept some of theirs. Next year they will lose some and we will keep some. I think both teams will continue to see success as I doubt EHS will see another team as good as Greeneville until the playoffs. I don't think EHS would be where they are today without Greeneville being there to push them. In 3a it was Alcoa the last couple years in 4A its now Greeneville. Fingers crossed these two get to match up again. 

• Like 1

Just now, BetsyCyclones16 said:

All good things come to an end but as far an era being over I don’t know if I’d go that far.  Greene is elite,  state title elite, no denying it.  But good era’s of football are something you don’t know about so I’d sit this one out.

My bad, I mistakenly thought this was a forum for us to discuss HS football and voice observations and opinions and to pose questions....   noted....