GreenEville vs Elizabethton

KEV-O

34 minutes ago, Greendevil87 said:

Great Game For the Devil's. No turnovers really Helped. Betsy needed something good like a turnover to happen Early and it didn't happen. Still had way too many penalties. But it's hard to find much to complain about tonight. I think greeneville showed great depth tonight. Nothing was really said all week but we lost our team captain and starting MLB in the Knox Central game. But we showed tonight the depth at that position. Elizabethton will be fine. They have Great Player's and Great Coaches. There is a lesson to be learned about how the two game's went last year. Greeneville needs to stay healthy and countinue getting Better. Because I guarantee Betsy will be a better football team next Time. The best thing about tonight's win is Chattanooga goes through Burley Stadium. And that's a good advantage to have. I just would like to tell the Elizabethton Fans they are first class and this is a rivalry built on mutual respect. Keep your head's up you guy's are not going anywhere elizabethton is going to be good for a long Time

Great post and the Cyclones will get better just got beat by a great Devils team.

• Like 1

Betsy will be fine. This one stings and will for some time.  We need to have another receiver beside Jake to throw too. O line didn’t give Rollins time to throw. Greene D did all they needed too to keep Betsy on their heels. We had guys get banged up tonight cause the Devils brought the wood !  Get in the film room, make adjustments and finish the seasons strong and get better each and every week. Do NOT let this be anything other than a learning experience and improve.

7 hours ago, jjm70 said:

Game was to early in the season should of been in October hope we learn from this 

It is what it is. Both teams had equal preparation time. Betsy actually had an extra open week while we played a weak sister. They will see each other again in November unless they really mess up and I just don’t see that happening.

Edited by noonesfool

23 minutes ago, gr8tplay said:

Betsy will be fine. This one stings and will for some time.  We need to have another receiver beside Jake to throw too. O line didn’t give Rollins time to throw. Greene D did all they needed too to keep Betsy on their heels. We had guys get banged up tonight cause the Devils brought the wood !  Get in the film room, make adjustments and finish the seasons strong and get better each and every week. Do NOT let this be anything other than a learning experience and improve.

Betsy will learn and get better but I agree we have to find another receiver to throw too and I’m sure someone will step up.