Week 3 Region 6 3A Predictions

Undisputed

1 minute ago, Anonymoustiger said:

There was only 5 seniors that contributed to waverly semi final team last year...what point are you trying to make?

Waverly has ran the same system for a while now. Sycamore is year 1 with new systems on offense and defense. There is a big difference there

1 minute ago, TripleO said:

Waverly has ran the same system for a while now. Sycamore is year 1 with new systems on offense and defense. There is a big difference there

Boldin got to waverly 2 years ago, before last season he had 1 year under his belt. But it’d thats any signs of pointing up, maybe yesr 2 of this new coaching staff could turn things around. That coaching staff has their heads right and the heart to turn that program around. They are rebuilding a culture and doing a great job at starting it

7 hours ago, copacanobra said:

Yeah tough one for cheatham.  How many kids did y’all return? It didn’t look like there was very many kids on the team

We returned enough starters to be better than we are. The harpeth game was hard to watch. From what I have seen no team in the county has good numbers. 

1 hour ago, TripleO said:

#7 is a first year football player. Last the guy needs the extra reps. He isnt close to one of Sycamores best players.

Lol well from what I seen he is. Offensively and defensively. He had a good game. He stood out to me more than anyone on Sycamore. Even though “y’all are young” several starters were still in the game in the 4th. Regardless, like you said, it doesn’t matter. We routed Sycamore for 3 quarters. Best of luck to y’all. 

11 minutes ago, Trollin said:

Lol well from what I seen he is. Offensively and defensively. He had a good game. He stood out to me more than anyone on Sycamore. Even though “y’all are young” several starters were still in the game in the 4th. Regardless, like you said, it doesn’t matter. We routed Sycamore for 3 quarters. Best of luck to y’all. 

Why be a jerk? Who is "we"? Are you a coach?  You won but you're here complaining about sophomores and freshmen scoring 20 points. 

5 minutes ago, Cheatham said:

Why be a jerk? Who is "we"? Are you a coach?  You won but you're here complaining about sophomores and freshmen scoring 20 points. 

How am I being a jerk? Just stating facts. “We” is Waverly. No I’m not a coach. I just know there were starters playing in the 4th and your saying there wasn’t. Just don’t understand why your saying there wasn’t. 

Just now, Trollin said:

How am I being a jerk? Just stating facts. “We” is Waverly. No I’m not a coach. I just know there were starters playing in the 4th and your saying there wasn’t. Just don’t understand why your saying there wasn’t. 

There we’re definitely still starters playing in the 4th quarter, I was standing on the fence  and I could see our starters throwing a fit trying to get back in Bc sycamore had kept there’s in, not trying to hurt feelings or anything, it’s stating what I saw. #7, 5, 13, 9 were starters I noticed in the beginning of the game and 5 broke an 80 yard run on our jjjjv