Week 3 Region 6 3A Predictions

Undisputed

4 minutes ago, Trollin said:

No I’m complaining the fact that I originally stated at the end of the game “that Waverly was up 42-0 going into the 4th and we put our JV in and Sycamore left starters in and scored 20 in the 4th” You stated it was your JV. Which is not a true statement. 2 starters scored 2 touchdowns. Simple as that. Good luck to yall

F**k off 

3 minutes ago, Trollin said:

No I’m complaining the fact that I originally stated at the end of the game “that Waverly was up 42-0 going into the 4th and we put our JV in and Sycamore left starters in and scored 20 in the 4th” You stated it was your JV. Which is not a true statement. 2 starters scored 2 touchdowns. Simple as that. Good luck to yall

I am not a Sycamore fan. Close friend has a son playing. I just asked him about the players. 7 only played because the starter was out. 5 hasn't played any this year at all. Hurt knee. The quarterback that threw the touchdowns is a sophomore backup. 7 is a backup, junior varsity, and 5 just got back. 

Just now, Cheatham said:

I am not a Sycamore fan. Close friend has a son playing. I just asked him about the players. 7 only played because the starter was out. 5 hasn't played any this year at all. Hurt knee. The quarterback that threw the touchdowns is a sophomore backup. 7 is a backup, junior varsity, and 5 just got back. 

Good deal. Take care!

Just now, TripleO said:

No your just petty. Your team gave up 20 points. If you didn't want that to happen leave your starters in

Definitely not petty. This convo didn’t even concern you. What was petty was watching Sycamore celebrate scoring TDs with starters on a bunch of young kids and acting like y’all were doing something big after getting whipped for 3 quarters. It’s not your fault tho. It’s the Sycamore coaches fault. If he is trying to build his program, he should have put ALL his young kids in and got them experience instead of trying to close the gap using starters to make it seem like y’all battled. Is what it is. Good luck to y’all. 

12 minutes ago, Cheatham said:

You fellas seem to have a bright future ahead of the program, you guys take care, hope to have a covid free and injury free season.

1 minute ago, Trollin said:

Definitely not petty. This convo didn’t even concern you. What was petty was watching Sycamore celebrate scoring TDs with starters on a bunch of young kids and acting like y’all were doing something big after getting whipped for 3 quarters. It’s not your fault tho. It’s the Sycamore coaches fault. If he is trying to build his program, he should have put ALL his young kids in and got them experience instead of trying to close the gap using starters to make it seem like y’all battled. Is what it is. Good luck to y’all. 

@Trollin people at that game know what the score was and that it wasn’t close. Let’s have some class and step away.

2 minutes ago, Trollin said:

Do a better job coaching up your young kids. Looking forward to yall being terrible next year. Good luck the rest of the season

12 hours ago, Trollin said:

A sophomore threw a touchdown to a freshman and a kid who has never played football before. 5 hasn't played since July. 44 is a starter and played in the final quarter. You are still complaining about a clear win.