Week 3 Region 6 3A Predictions

Undisputed

4 minutes ago, Anonymoustiger said:

There we’re definitely still starters playing in the 4th quarter, I was standing on the fence  and I could see our starters throwing a fit trying to get back in Bc sycamore had kept there’s in, not trying to hurt feelings or anything, it’s stating what I saw. #7, 5, 13, 9 were starters I noticed in the beginning of the game and 5 broke an 80 yard run on our jjjjv

Sycamore scoring summary (4th quarter)

S - #5 Rayvon Green (Junior) (Starter) 80yd run (11:39), kick failed

S - #7 Rhett Hunt (Junior) (Starter) 35yd  pass from Brandon Pennington (6:28), run failed

S - #11 Jayden Nieves (Freshman) 51yd pass from Pennington (3:46), Logan Garrett run

1 minute ago, Trollin said:

Sycamore scoring summary (4th quarter)

S - #5 Rayvon Green (Junior) (Starter) 80yd run (11:39), kick failed

S - #7 Rhett Hunt (Junior) (Starter) 35yd  pass from Brandon Pennington (6:28), run failed

S - #11 Jayden Nieves (Freshman) 51yd pass from Pennington (3:46), Logan Garrett run

5 sure looked like a freshman the way he played at corner and the way he ran the ball.

8 minutes ago, Trollin said:

How am I being a jerk? Just stating facts. “We” is Waverly. No I’m not a coach. I just know there were starters playing in the 4th and your saying there wasn’t. Just don’t understand why your saying there wasn’t. 

Not what I said. I said the points were scored by junior varsity players. If freshmen and Sophomores are starting that means Sycamore is a young team. 

12 minutes ago, Anonymoustiger said:

There we’re definitely still starters playing in the 4th quarter, I was standing on the fence  and I could see our starters throwing a fit trying to get back in Bc sycamore had kept there’s in, not trying to hurt feelings or anything, it’s stating what I saw. #7, 5, 13, 9 were starters I noticed in the beginning of the game and 5 broke an 80 yard run on our jjjjv

Your big running back transfer ran the ball in the 4th.

11 hours ago, Cheatham said:

You guys looked really good. Does the quarterback have any college interest? Sycamores points came from their junior varsity team. The starter on defense that left in the ambulance is  a freshman. Not sure what's going on at Cheatham. We returned enough starters to be better than this. Looks like it got bad last night. I like the coaching staff and believe they can turn it around. Hoped to see it this year. 

@Cheatham you said what?

37 minutes ago, Trollin said:

Lol well from what I seen he is. Offensively and defensively. He had a good game. He stood out to me more than anyone on Sycamore. Even though “y’all are young” several starters were still in the game in the 4th. Regardless, like you said, it doesn’t matter. We routed Sycamore for 3 quarters. Best of luck to y’all. 

5 scored the 1st drive your varsity was off the field 

Stated earlier 7 is a first year player who needs extra reps

1 minute ago, Cheatham said:

He's a first year player that scored once. Not twice. I think he's only played baseball. You two are still complaining about a win? 

No I’m complaining the fact that I originally stated at the end of the game “that Waverly was up 42-0 going into the 4th and we put our JV in and Sycamore left starters in and scored 20 in the 4th” You stated it was your JV. Which is not a true statement. 2 starters scored 2 touchdowns. Simple as that. Good luck to yall

2 minutes ago, Cheatham said:

And no one is complaining about him playing. 

He’s not a first year player, he’s not an offensive starter, all the waverly starters were taking out on the same exact drive, and then he was taken out after the first drive that the seconds were in, he didn’t touch the field the entire 4th qtr, he played the final minutes of the 3rd qtr and that’s it.