Week 3 Region 6 3A Predictions

Undisputed

1 hour ago, Trollin said:

Westview may be competing for a gold ball this year!

I suspect you could be right. We couldn't run the ball on them. If we could have it would have been a much closer game. When they score so regularly you have to match it if you cant stop it. We couldn't do either last night. Lessons learned. 

3 hours ago, Trollin said:

White House (3-1) vs Waverly (3-0)

WHH (2-2) vs Sycamore  (0-3)

Fairview (2-2) vs Cheatham (1-3)

Waverly/White House is intriguing. I cant really pick a clear winner on film but I'm a Tiger Fan when we aren't playing each other so I'll pick Waverly in a close one. The environmental effect could be real so in that case momentum could carry either team over the top. Or... it could be like a scrimmage given that the stadium will be at less than 1/10th capacity. Who knows? I don't. 

White House has a decorated history though. More so than my beloved alma mater or Waverly. I have much respect for history. So based on their history of being State Champions, I'll consider my team and Waverly as the underdog in our upcoming contests. 

Edited by Swarm

2 hours ago, Swarm said:

Waverly/White House is intriguing. I cant really pick a clear winner on film but I'm a Tiger Fan when we aren't playing each other so I'll pick Waverly in a close one. The environmental effect could be real so in that case momentum could carry either team over the top. Or... it could be like a scrimmage given that the stadium will be at less than 1/10th capacity. Who knows? I don't. 

White House has a decorated history though. More so than my beloved alma mater or Waverly. I have much respect for history. So based on their history of being State Champions, I'll consider my team and Waverly as the underdog in our upcoming contests. 

Great post and much respect to you Swarm and Jacket Nation. 

I hope that the big stage and all the limelight surrounding this game and night doesn’t distract or take focus from our Tigers. In my gut I feel like these Tigers will be focused and play harder than they ever have before. This means so much more than just a game. 

I do believe that White House is a good team and this game could be a battle to the end. However, I feel like Waverly has too many offensive weapons. Waverly is very balanced run and pass and can score at will doing either. Waverly’s QB Dooley is a special player who will shine through the air and on the ground.

I do believe White House’s QB #9 is a very special player, and he will make some big plays. I just think Waverly may have the better defense and more weapons on offense than White House. It will be a great game no doubt!

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Swarm said:

It’s been over 20 years since we’ve won state so idk about calling us state champions.  History is great, but it’s past time for us to have some new achievements.  I think we have a good team this year too, but I’ve heard a lot of good things about waverly.  I don’t think y’all are considered the underdog in this game.  

1 hour ago, copacanobra said:

It’s been over 20 years since we’ve won state so idk about calling us state champions.  History is great, but it’s past time for us to have some new achievements.  I think we have a good team this year too, but I’ve heard a lot of good things about waverly.  I don’t think y’all are considered the underdog in this game.  

I'm pretty sure you guys are the only previous state champs in the region. Obviously it's been a good while back but still a great and honorable achievement. 

I'm a Fairview guy btw ;)