Week 3 Region 6 3A Predictions

Undisputed

17 minutes ago, WHHSBDP123 said:

Fairview is my question mark right now 

White House was my question mark, but no longer is. I was wrong on my prediction. White House came and answered the call. Could Wavo have done better? Of course. 2 or 3 catches and I do believe the outcome will be different. But that doesn’t matter Bc the execution was not there when it mattered. Congrats to you all White House for doing what you had to win the game.

1 hour ago, Anonymoustiger said:

White House was my question mark, but no longer is. I was wrong on my prediction. White House came and answered the call. Could Wavo have done better? Of course. 2 or 3 catches and I do believe the outcome will be different. But that doesn’t matter Bc the execution was not there when it mattered. Congrats to you all White House for doing what you had to win the game.

Thanks! What were your predictions?

11 hours ago, Anonymoustiger said:

I predicted waverly by 2 tds. I feel I would’ve been a little more accurate with a few more catches, but white could have done a few things different that could’ve altered the score more too, I know one thing for sure, waverly defense needs answers.

Dooley(8) needs to be playing defense!