Week 3 Region 6 3A Predictions

Undisputed

23 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

I don’t see anybody beating Waverly or WH for the remainder of the regular season in regional play.

I believe that too but Fairview is always a contender and I have not seen WHH play.

I remember before season I was watching last year hudl highlights to see how White House and WHH were. I thought White House looked more impressive than WHH but some posters on here acted like WHH was the team to beat in this region. So time will tell!

I’m hoping Waverly runs the table the rest of the season and I think they will but still have to beat Stewart, WHH and Fairview. WHH and Fairview could be a toss up???

Just thinking about the White House Waverly game. For us to battle with White House, I was impressed. I thought we should have won that game. Not gonna lie I was nervous when I seen White House run out. They looked like a college team compared to Waverly. They probably had double the amount of players that Waverly had. They were bigger and faster. I realized that there was a big difference between the smallest 3A school (Waverly) and one of, if not the largest 3A school (White House). 

25 minutes ago, Trollin said:

Just thinking about the White House Waverly game. For us to battle with White House, I was impressed. I thought we should have won that game. Not gonna lie I was nervous when I seen White House run out. They looked like a college team compared to Waverly. They probably had double the amount of players that Waverly had. They were bigger and faster. I realized that there was a big difference between the smallest 3A school (Waverly) and one of, if not the largest 3A school (White House). 

I’m honestly not even sure how we went down to 3A.  I was surprised when I saw that.  I still think someone miscounted 

15 minutes ago, Trollin said:

Sane with us going to 3A. Our numbers currently are 2A numbers. 

The number of players made a decent bit of a difference, as far as I can recall I don’t remember too many White House players going both ways. We had a few on waverly that did and you could see the effect it had on them, they were doing their best to push through it, and I give them props, waverly has got to build a little bit more depth to hang with bigger schools that can keep fresh people in.

4 hours ago, copacanobra said:

I’m honestly not even sure how we went down to 3A.  I was surprised when I saw that.  I still think someone miscounted 

Heck, both White House & Heritage have played up in 4A the last few years. They both had 3A numbers. I know the Patriots got wind of Pearl Cohn moving up to 4A and that helped Heritage make their decision to move down.