Lipscomb vs. Peabody....

TTate

33 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

Then don’t beat your chest all the time on how y’all play up. Go play Dyersburg.  Oh wait now you not going to play up with them now. Don’t get on the T in August and talk of nothing to prove. I guess That’s why y’all dropped to 1A. And don’t give me the numbers dictate it. Milan went up on their own to 4A. Yes maybe to avoid Alcoa. But guess what Alcoa for years played up. Their numbers dictated 2A. So the only I see Being  proven is that Peabody is concerned with the streak at all cost. 

You really showed your true colors by mentioning Alcoa playing up.  With the Athletes they recruit, they should play up to 5A.  Didnt they beat Maryville some years?  So you are a fan of recruiting? Not a suprise.  When TCA gets it's recruiting up, post at me again.  Stop drinking that Hatorade dude!

6 hours ago, H2Oman said:

Curious on who you think those teams would be? 

That is why we have 1A, 2A, 3A, 4A, 5A, 6A and the University of private recruiting schools...........

Thats why thee is NAIA, 1AA, and 1A Football.  It just makes sense.  Streaks are made to be broken and it will end one day.  We will cherish it right now

7 minutes ago, Wediditagain said:

You really showed your true colors by mentioning Alcoa playing up.  With the Athletes they recruit, they should play up to 5A.  Didnt they beat Maryville some years?  So you are a fan of recruiting? Not a suprise.  When TCA gets it's recruiting up, post at me again.  Stop drinking that Hatorade dude!

Dude get facts straight on the TCA recruiting. If we did we would not be where we are as a program. Come on man. And my true colors have always said the public’s are the best recruiters out there. Open enrollment no tuition. Easy sale. Or hey come play for us and pay 1000.00 a year. Go back to beating your chest. And no your not a newbie. You have been around by your true color comments. 

3 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

Dude get facts straight on the TCA recruiting. If we did we would not be where we are as a program. Come on man. And my true colors have always said the public’s are the best recruiters out there. Open enrollment no tuition. Easy sale. Or hey come play for us and pay 1000.00 a year. Go back to beating your chest. And no your not a newbie. You have been around by your true color comments. 

No I am the Gold Doctor of old.  Nothing to hide here.  I have always respected your post, but you somehow have changed your attitude toward our program.  Maybe you guys don't recruit, so I'll take that back. Good luck the rest of the way.  Insults don't bother me, its part of the sarcasm on the T

Just now, Wediditagain said:

No I am the Gold Doctor of old.  Nothing to hide here.  I have always respected your post, but you somehow have changed your attitude toward our program.  Maybe you guys don't recruit, so I'll take that back. Good luck the rest of the way.  Insults don't bother me, its part of the sarcasm on the T

Attitude has not changed. It’s just the beating of the tide drum is getting a little redundant. 

Just now, Wediditagain said:

There is no need to pay Dyersburg.  We have legit reason for not playing 2A this year.  Actually 1A is tougher at the top right now than 2A.  We knew that going in.

11 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

Plus check yourself. I have Always supported peabody. Even when we were in 2A when y’all beat us. It’s getting old now about how y’all play up in your scheduling. Then stay in 2A. Go play dyersburg. 

I’ll say it again if you can dish it out you should be able to take it.