Upperman vs Fayetteville

2 hours ago, Bees500 said:

Fayettville has some very talented weapons on offense.. Especially the RB who can break a game open... Upperman has some of the same type of playmakers to i see a physical game where upperman pulls it out in 4th quarter gonna go 31-21 Upperman

I am thinking 24-21 UHS but score could be flipped and not suprise me 

This by far will be the toughest game on Baxter schedule. I would put City in at least my top 5 through 1-3A and probably third behind Alcoa and Peabody.

If they really want to make a statement and be considered  a contender in 4 A, then they must win this game. 

This IMO should be one of the best games in the state if Upperman is as good as advertised.

Will this be live streamed somewhere?

40 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

This by far will be the toughest game on Baxter schedule. I would put City in at least my top 5 through 1-3A and probably third behind Alcoa and Peabody.

If they really want to make a statement and be considered  a contender in 4 A, then they must win this game. 

This IMO should be one of the best games in the state if Upperman is as good as advertised.

Will this be live streamed somewhere?

We will be streaming it on the Upper Cumberland Reporter Facebook page.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Greetings I have a team in South Carolina a 5A school biggest classification looking for a home game on either 8/23 or 9/13 is anyone interested 
    • Dyersburg, South Side, White County and Upperman will all be loaded. Will be interesting for sure. Lots of other good teams. South Gibson will have 4 really good Freshman coming in with an already talented team. 
    • Y’all are losing me with this “who is qualified to be the vice principal at the middle school” mess. 
    • White Co may run the gauntlet this season with the transfer addition, that is, if what I’m hearing is accurate info.  Interested in seeing play.  
    • The prevailing cognitive aptitude within this particular jurisdiction appears to be somewhat lacking in comparison to the broader spectrum of intellectual capacities. While acknowledging his remarkable prowess as a coach, it is regrettable that certain individuals harbored animosity towards him from the inception of his tenure. Perhaps at this juncture, the vociferous member of the board could consider relinquishing their position, given that their primary objective has ostensibly been fulfilled.