AC Mavericks on road Again against Rhea County Golden Eagles

Mavericksinflight

1 hour ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Apparently from what it appears Rhea Co. Would or could not let ACTV film tonight game out of the control of ACTV. So it appears it will not be shown. Last minute decision!!!    :oops: Rhea County!!

I hate to hear that. I’m out of town this weekend and was going to watch it on ACTV. I guess I’ll have listen to it. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Apparently from what it appears Rhea Co. Would or could not let ACTV film tonight game out of the control of ACTV. So it appears it will not be shown. Last minute decision!!!    :oops: Rhea County!!

Wow. That’s unusual. It’s never been an issue before. Rhea used to stream all their games a couple of years back and DCM streamed the Rhea @ Karns game year before last.
I really hate to hear this because I have a couple of older friends who due to their health cant make it to the games like they used to and I was telling them about the live stream. They were excited about  getting to watch it. That’s a shame to because this could be a very good game if the Eagles can cut out the silly penalties. I watched the Anderson Co and Powell game and AC was in great position to win that game. Rhea is going to have their hands full tonight and their going to have to bring their A game to have a shot to win this one.

GO EAGLES!!!!

22 minutes ago, Rhea Co. said:

I hate to hear that. I’m out of town this weekend and was going to watch it on ACTV. I guess I’ll have listen to it. 

I hate to say this but this sure sounds like a political/financial move as the decision was completely out of ACTV control. Why otherwise would someone deny views all the work was on ACTV and cost.